Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

baby momma drama.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatalist, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

2. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

does this bitch have absolutely no life?

3. fatalist

no supposely this bitch is high class. pffff.

4. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

5. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

yeah yeah, i know there are quite a few

6. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

my own personal number one rule, is never, EVER, date someone with a child. but that's just me.

7. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

bitches is crazy, ESPECIALLY when it comes to their babies daddies.

id say just ignore her and handle it, if it ever gets really real between you and her.

if not, id get out of the relationship if you arent down to deal with the chick being a psycho. or if homeboy isnt gonna do anything to make shit ok for you. (not trying to be a hater)

8. KniggazInDemStreetz

KniggazInDemStreetz Senior Member

9. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

bring her into the bedroom.

u can thank me later.

10. maybe just talk to her. see what the fuck she wants. if you're on the level then what can she say, she'll just make herself look bad.

when you get involved with baby daddies there is always the chance this will happen. make sure ol boy is on the level tho. you dont want to invest all this energy into someone thats just as crazy...

11. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

ehhh Id be annoyed too....
    hmmm i dunno...
    I wonder if she has genuine interest in you because
    your around her girls, an she jus wantsta know
    you aint some psycho, or.... shes jus bein a
    hella nosy baby momma...

I guess If I loved dude...
    I wouldnt let a babys momma
    come between us....

bitchs, Ex's, Baby Mamas,

Always gettin jealous.

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

send this guy to deal with her.

[​IMG]

problem solved

13. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

oh geez. so what if she asks about you? tell your man to proudly let that trick know who you are. you are fatalist, you are his new GF. you guys are in love, and she is old news.

id understand if she wanted to meet you or something maybe? since they have kids together -- i'd want to meet who ever my son is calling "aunty daddysgirlfriendsnamehere" but not because im interested in taking my man back or anything, but just cause my son (in his cause his twins) will be around he/she. nawhatimsayin?
    i mean if that bitch was a crackhead then i wouldent let my son go over their house, lol.

but anywayyyyyy she sounds like a nosy exgirlfriend. she needs to chill with her inspector gadget ass.

14. fatalist

15. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

be careful..

the guy might still be banging her down..

and tring to play you both and girl is gettin mad..

my roommates boyfriend had drama with me and i went to work one day, walked outside and he was waiting...he started walking toward me talking shit...fuck it..dress slacks and button up on...i stole on him and we fault...he ended up getting in trouble for coming over to MY house...

crazy drama for no reason..
    naw mean..

be careful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.