Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BABY BORN WITHOUT FACE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CRAMPS, Dec 28, 2004.

1. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...x?aid=34965&bw=]todler with out fave movie[/URL]

this is a happy story....wait till you see how they feed her.

this raises the question...better off living? or better off dead?

my vote..:dead, waist of life..waist of money.

yes im an ass...but this is rediculus.

2. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

definately closed.

3. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Link broken.

"WAIST" OF 12OZ SPACE, ALTHOUGH I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE MIDSECTION OF THE BODY REVOLVING AROUND THE HIPS REALLY HAS TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS.

4. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

POST THE FUCKIN LINK AGAIN IT AINT WORKIN

I GOTTA SEE THIS

5. dkab

dkab Member

re-post. must. see. this.

6. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/n...x?storyid=28372

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- When most parents have a baby, they spend months dreaming about what their bundle of joy will look like. Will she look like mom? Will he have dad's eyes? But for one local Navy family, the birth of their daughter didn't give them the answers to those questions. Their daughter was born without a face.

When Tammy was pregnant, she knew something was wrong. At worst, they thought maybe their baby had a cleft lip.

So Tammy, and her husband Tom, went to the hospital happy, until the birth.

"The nurse is like, 'We got her stable, we need to rush her upstairs,'" explains Tom, as he recalls every minute of that day. "And the nurse asked, 'Do you want your wife to see her now?'"

Tom says he thought to himself, "Before she gets the shock I did, let me take a picture so she's prepared."

Tammy hadn't seen her new baby yet, because she almost bled to death during delivery. Tammy would be okay, meanwhile, dad went to take pictures of his new daughter.

But no matter what, these new parents had a wish. "That if there was something wrong, she wouldn't be alone. We wanted to make sure she felt loved," said Tom, as he began to cry. "She squeezed my hand."

Little Juliana is missing 30 - 40 percent of the bones in her face.

"She has no upper jaw, no cheek bones, no eye sockets, and she's missing the corner of her ear," explains Tom.

Her birth defect is called Treacher Collins Syndrome. Doctors say it's the worst case they've ever seen.

So, how do you get people to see past all the defects, and find her heart? For mom, it just hurts.

"I just wish people would ask questions. Don't just stare," says Tammy. "I guess the most hurtful thing came not long ago, a little girl said she was disgusting."

Juliana has to eat through her stomach, and she has a trach to breathe. Already, less than two years into her life, she's had 14 surgeries. Doctors say she could need at least 30 more.

Every time she goes to the hospital, doctors make a mold of her head, and then reconstruct her skull to figure out the next step.

It's a life-long process that's draining for Tammy and Tom. Even still, they're thankful and full of love for their sweet child.

"God never gives you more than you can handle. I figure she has a lot to show everyone... to show the world," says Tom.

7. lovestick

lovestick Junior Member

8. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

:shook: Im sorry, i try really really hard to be open and understanding toward's everyone, regardless of the condition they are suffering from.. and i try really hard to approach things like this maturely.. but jesus christ - this is beyond awful, i looked up TCS (Treacher Collins syndrome) and i am honestly mortified. Between reading this thread and seeing footage of Richard Pryor in a wheelchair unable to talk earlier im feeling like ive had about all i can handle for one day.

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

wow dude in all honestly theres only one thing this kid needs

a bullet

seriously...shes gonna grow up and kill herself anyways so save your parents 100k geez

damn that is awful....god damn im shook

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Also id like to add that there is something seriously wrong with the parents. There is a line that need's to be drawn for these cases concerning compassion and cruelty, and this def. fall's into the latter half.

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Man, it's going to be hell for that kid when she grows up.....

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yea fuckin christians.........

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

a freind of my mom's used to say, "when you was born, you were so ugly, the doctor slapped you in the face". this changes everything... where did they slap that kid?

14. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

King Bling, thanks for the better link....im trying to edit the original post...but i cant find the edit button....umm..help?

one thing to point out...she has NO EYE SOCKETS!!!!! so her eyes are just bulging out no protection.....weird!

15. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Edit expires after like 5 minutes now, sadly. If you've got new info/pictures, just stick them in an additional post