BABS IN BIG TROUBLE!!! HELP

Ms.Bombastic

OK so i've been seeing dude for a minute right...and I'm chill with his friends..it's all good.

WEll dude has a roommate and being as I'm the "ladyfriend" I'm there quite often...his roommate always flirts with me and tells me he knows I want him and shit(which I really seriously do not).

So anyway I'm at their house...my man is in bed and I'm b.s.ing on 12 oz checkin my email and what not....

When all the sudden my boyfriend comes out and starts rubbing my shoulders and my back...and he's kissing the back of my neck...and he whispers real soft "come to bed"...and so I say ok...I lean back like to stretch...and I had my eyes closed and I pooched my lips so he'd kiss me..he did and then he reached down and was feelin' my boobs and I looked down at his hands...and I realized it wasn't my man...it was his roommate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what?

So I was just sitting here thinking...If I tell my man then I'm gonna cause a huge riff between him and his roommate...and then I'm the slutty bitch ( I can hear it now)

But if I don't tell him and his roommate does...he'll think I wanted it...or that i didn't tell him because I had something to hide...

This is such a lose lose situation for me!! What do I do...

BO...Iris..where you at in my time of need...Graffsurgeon come make me laugh through this...

Seeking..what's your ever opinionated ass have to say

~Babsy:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not lose - lose at all ......definately tell ur bf so he can kick this faggots ass , trust me he wants to know , and if you show him that you really hated it he'll be furious , any guy worth keeping will stick up 4 you and choose you over his roomate who obviously isnt a very good friend ..........tell him , he can always get a different rommate

I am still here...I'm just kinda freakin out about what to do...I don't really wanna go wake him up and cause a huge fight inthe middle of the night...he has to work tomorrow....and I will cry if I tell him and I really hate to cry in front of people...I guess I'll tell him tomorrow night...

no bad move....just tell him , it will be better , it should cause a huge fight , that shit is messed the fuck up , if u were my gf , id wanna know asap , he's there to protect you........so let him

tomollo things will be calmed down and you prolly will be colled off , which might make it seem as tho you didnt really care ,so he might not realise the severity , but i can tell ur freaked about it and that should be a big deal to ur bf , so he'd want to know when u r upset and do what he can to prevent / solve that

who cares if you cry in front of him , its not like ur in front of a big crowd......its only 1o'clock , it aint that late .......

and apart from what he'll think , YOU deserve to fell better and be comforted by him , and to have him make you feel better and protect you .......

If you dont want to cause beef between them by telling your man, then the only thing to do is get your own back on the slimey cunt...

Next time he hits on you, play along with it and act like you want him... go down on him, unzip his jeans and BITE HIS FUCKING DICK OFF!!!

that will teach the bastard. trust me.

you know you could bring charges against that asshole?

so what if you guys have flirted before..people do that

definitely tell your man.

otherwise, it may come out later and you'll end up looking like you were hiding something..it's not your fault his roomate is a dick..

don't forget, he was being an asshole friend to his roomate..who needs some shithead like that in their house?

and who knows if this has happened before...

Guest HESHIANDET

fuck the drama. come to philly an let ol H$ take care of your perky D's.

woah hahahaha, just kidding.

oj jesus christ.. what is it?... did everyone forget how to think for themselves as soon as the internet was invented?............now whenever someone has a problem they have to ask 10000000 people what they should do.anyhow.. why didnt you just tell the asshole to get his hands off you and smack him in the face as soon as you realized it wasnt your man.

i would tell my boyfriend if that ever happened. i mean what is important here? obviously the relationship right? sure there is going to be a riff between the two roomies but the roomie should be respectful to you and not even make a move in the first place. whatta slimeball. but yes, do tell your man.

Originally posted by Are2

so what if you guys have flirted before..people do that

First off, I don't flirt with him...he just talked shit to me about how much he thought I wanted him...

and Secondly Mes you fucking smartass...I did tell him to get his fucking hands off me....and I happened to be on 12oz when the shit went down and I was just freaked out about how to tell my boy....and please..like there isn't WAY GAYOR FUCKING THREADS THEN THIS>>>GO HARASS SOMEONE ELSE...

Thirdly..peep game ya'll I woke him up after all...he just listened to what I said and looked up at me...didn't even say shit just walked out of the room and all the sudden there was commotion and yes big ugly fight...fists flew...was not a pretty pic. And get this after the fight, HE apologized to ME for his roommate doing that...aawwwwww..I think he might be a keeper!

and is it at all remotely sick that I'm so turned on by how he defended me...I was afraid at first he'd be mad at ME...but he wasn't at all...:love2: :love2:

oh I almost forgot..when I cried...he wiped my tears...another awww.

(he's earnin mad koochie coupons)

im gonna take the road less traveled and agree with senor fr8o... i think you should go and suck the room mate off real good... i'm talking the full service... stroke the shaft, juggle his balls, fuck it, you might even wanna give 'em a little hum or something... whatever you do, just make sure that shit is boombastic... that way, dude will be all sprung off the shit, and he wont wanna tell your man an fuck up his chances to get another one. you might wind up having to repeat this process once a week or something, as a sort of 'payoff' but i mean... whats a little blow job between friends?

i still think my course of action will ease the burden this has all put on any party involved. screw him. screw the boyfriend, shit screw everybody. bang some of that baby fat off your ass and tell'm i thought that would work out the best...

fr8oholic for dept of transportation like whoooa

Archived