babble

boogie hands

ok, first subject is poison ivy...i used to think i didnt get it but about two weeks ago i got it and due to laziness ive let it spiral completly out of control. i have two huge disgusting spots on my leg and to top it off the shit made me break out in hives....i let it ride for a week but this shit is becoming seriously unsatisfactory and has turned me into a complete irritable dick...im going to the doctors to get a shot...

http://a137.g.akamai.net/n/137/3538/20020409202832/www.cars.com/features/2003overview/cadillac/images/03_cadillac_cts_386.jpg'>

there are three cool things in the photo...if you cant find them your an asshole

i had steel reserve for the first time this weekend...i couldnt turn it down...9% alcohol?!?! it was just to disgusting so needless to say i drank it. i 40 had me in a pretty good mood so i can give it a thumbs up for that, the downside was when i woke up i felt like shit....i cant decide wether or not i like this stuff...did you know in virginia they stop selling beer at stores at 12 but they still sell it at bars until 2....what the fuck, shitty roadways and weird alcohol laws.....

http://a137.g.akamai.net/n/137/3538/20020517163540/www.cars.com/features/2003overview/kia/images/03_kia_sorento_386.jpg'>

not that i would ever taint my baller status with such a low grade automobile but still....this shit pretty hot for a kia

im tired of wearing shorts again....i hope fall comes early....oh, by the way im in between jobs so i have this whole week off....think about me sleeping soundly while your sorry ass stragles off to work in the morning....

http://a137.g.akamai.net/n/137/3538/20020417195344/www.cars.com/features/2003overview/honda/images/03_honda_element_386.jpg'>

your not hummer so shut the fuck up honda....damn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

cars are starting to look like spaceships

id prefer mine to look like a submarine...:rolleyes:

Guest Canadiano

"...did you know in virginia they stop selling beer at stores at 12 but they still sell it at bars until 2....what the fuck, shitty roadways and weird alcohol laws..... " - boogie hands

where I live (Toronto, Ontario), the beer stores, for the most part, close at nine. Some close at ten, and a couple close at eleven. The Liquor Stores close, for the most part, at nine, some at ten, and a few at eleven. The stores are not all around, and they are the only places one can purchase alcohol, besides the bar. 2am is last call at the bar. And you gotta be 19 to drink.

talk about wierd alcohol laws.

Guest --zeSto--

^ we live in the same place, and I know how to get alcohol at any time of day.

seriously... strict liquor laws make people break the rules.

The last call in this city used to be 1:00 am, which ment that boozecans did huge business.

Guest Canadiano

yeah, I know there are boozecans and speakeazys and stuff, but that ain't my type of thing.. I ain't gonna travel just to grab some liks at a bar. I used to know a couple of bootleggers, but my alcohol connections are at an all time low. it sucks, considering I have to rush just to predrink on the weekends.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Man, over here we have 24 hour bitches run by fools who can't speak english. And you can get Black Bulls, 40oz of 10% alcohol indian piss goodness......

:cool:

ahhh yes, the sweet sweet privatized liquor stores... how did alberta get along without them ?

Archived