BAB (broke ass bitches)

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FlamingHobo

hmmmm....i eat ramen spaghetti every day....

how do you make it?

I'm about to make some fried ramen right now.

cook noodles till they're soft enough to take apart, but not till REALLY cooked.

drain.

throw in pan with some oil..

fry

add soy sauce

fry

you can add spam if you want.

yum.

i like to add tabasco also.;

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by DEE38

you can add spam if you want.

Jesus H. Potato! why the hell does anyone actually have Spam these days?

That stuff should remain in the 50's era bomb shelters where it was intended to be.

Guest --zeSto--

nice one dee! I retract any negative things said about spam.

Maybe it's really big in some places, but I dont think it's very popular in the tundra where I'm from.

And the notion of a restaurant serving spam in a meal, I just cant believe it!

mmm... eggs, bacon, spam and toast! (??)

Guest FlamingHobo

the ultimate poor man's vegatarian meal: go out and get a big pack of garden burgers for like 8 bucks...get a shitload of ramen..for like...10...and a bunch of hunts spaghetti sauce..for a few bucks..and you've managed to buy groceries for an entire month for under 30 dollars...you cook the burgers and make the ramen...strain the noodles...throw the chopped up garden burgers in the mix and you've got one tasty,nutritious,meat free,cheap meal....fuck yeah.

dead end at least ur getting a paychek... ive been outa job for 2months. the bills are piling up--i suppose theyll start to call soon. fuk me!

just wut i need. im waiting on a job but im not sure how long i can wait-im suppose to hear back in 2 weeks ugh ... geezus. so i think ima try & get me a shit job for now.. which i prolly should have tryed doing sooner.

but i havent had any $$$ for a while, except for the fact i had a bday & sum relatives hooked it up with sum money in cards but wutever im a broke ass mother fuka too...thank god for my fiance. i love him.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I hate you sir.

things will all turn up roses my man.

I used to make 2 meal out of 1 pack of ramen noodles. Things pick up.

I get parental cheese comming in on Friday. And I have 16 bucks to last me till then. 5 bucks are going to some nerd in my class who's selling me a stack of notes for a midterm test. I had to leave that class early friday. So i'm stuck with 11 bucks till friday. My ride has no gas. And it approximately takes me 35 bucks to fill up my tank for a week to get to school and back. So i'm pretty much fucked. Take that for alfalfa sprouts prodrido.

Archived