Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

B2K NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Feb 8, 2003.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

stupid little underage faggots, i would pay to be able to crack a pipe across one of these little bitches faces...they arent even in puberty and they got more shit than i will ever have....they must die!

2. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

my little cousin is obsessed with them. or one of them . his name is "j boog". it might be sad that i know his name..but the girl has posters of them everywhere and tells me stories of how they're gonna have babies some day. it's sad i know. she also begged me to watch their dvd's . that poor poor girl.

3. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i saw there performance on the mtv music awards or some shit the other month. man they were so terrible , everyone in the audience looked so uncomfortable. they couldnt dance and were obviously lip synching.

yet they are still making millions. fucking bastards.

4. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

those kids are the worst..but i have to admit if i had the oppertunity to make tons of money, be famous and make a load of money id have to do it too...

5. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

i nicknamed that really fugly one pussy lips. yeah..you know..the one..

6. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

im amazed how many people that have no talent what so ever make millions, and more amazed how fast those people go broke once they realize they only made one hit and blew all their money.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

they're blowing up arent they...

8. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

them lil bitches get so much love out here in cali it aint funny!! i wish i could kidnap one of them hooks, dont let me see any of them on the streets!!

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

haha if i seen any of these kids walking down my strip they would have their chains, coats, shoes, and shit TAKEN!!

10. 455

455 Guest

along with B2K....Puffy needs to be eliminated also.

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

12. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Who? Oh wait. Nevermind, I don't care.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

when i clicked on this thread i thought it was about burger king for some reason
    who are b2k? another boy band?

14. sneak

sneak Guest

well fuck it, they wont exactly be around for long...

15. KASTONE

KASTONE Banned

haha someone on that show didnt even have a refigerator[sp?]