B2K NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

stupid little underage faggots, i would pay to be able to crack a pipe across one of these little bitches faces...they arent even in puberty and they got more shit than i will ever have....they must die!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my little cousin is obsessed with them. or one of them . his name is "j boog". it might be sad that i know his name..but the girl has posters of them everywhere and tells me stories of how they're gonna have babies some day. it's sad i know. she also begged me to watch their dvd's . that poor poor girl.

Guest uncle-boy

i saw there performance on the mtv music awards or some shit the other month. man they were so terrible , everyone in the audience looked so uncomfortable. they couldnt dance and were obviously lip synching.

yet they are still making millions. fucking bastards.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by aichs47

them lil bitches get so much love out here in cali it aint funny!! i wish i could kidnap one of them hooks, dont let me see any of them on the streets!!

haha if i seen any of these kids walking down my strip they would have their chains, coats, shoes, and shit TAKEN!!

Archived