B-E-N-C-H-E-D.......

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Egg Man

TODAY MY WIFE RIPPED UP MY GRAFF FLIX...BUT I STILL GOT THE NEGS ON LOCK IN DA VAULT!!!!!!!

ouch.

that reminds me of a joke my friend told me.

what do you tell a chick with two black eyes.

nothin, you dun told her twice already!

Originally posted by Egg Man

TODAY MY WIFE RIPPED UP MY GRAFF FLIX...BUT I STILL GOT THE NEGS ON LOCK IN DA VAULT!!!!!!!

Oh shit i think i would kill my lady if she did that.if i didn't kill her i sure would leave her..:heated: :hatred: :mad2: :evil: :evil2: :mean: :nope: :scowl: :zombie: :shook: :cry: :cry2: :bawling: those would be al the faces i would make if my lady ripped up my flicks

god damn. you catch all the good shit.

i just caught that dyer/scan Southern as well as the hesk/syke? RBox down here a couple days ago.

oh and im not sure if i told you or not, but that hardware store i clued you into? its fucking closing for good and i wasnt able to get back there in time to get the goods. im so fucking pissed. hopefully ill be able to get some stuff from this auction they might be having in the coming weeks. if you have any requests drop me an email, but i think you pretty much got everything you needed.

Archived