b boys.com flag!!!

NoEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha..yea..i did that on purpose..but then it kinda made it look naziish...which kinda added an egde to the insult at b boys...but now its not there anymore..haha..oh well..glad you enjoyed it

but they dont flow..im tryin to work on my hands this very moment....maybe ill post them later in that one thread and see what you guys think..im havin alot of trouble......im tryin to be original but its hard..any suggestions???

Guest NATO

ha ha i love the rivalry between boards. its like being back at school when we used to start random fights with kids from other schools at the end of term.

oh and feel free to post anything you think would be insulting to b boys.com....and then post it there..hahaif we get alot..ill post all of them in one big thread...that would be great...and then they will post ugly sketches here and it wont even be insulting..haha..man..i have no life...

Originally posted by noezywriter

haha..yea..i did that on purpose..but then it kinda made it look naziish...which kinda added an egde to the insult at b boys...but now its not there anymore..haha..oh well..glad you enjoyed it

its funny you make fun of the guys from bboys.com since your style looks worse than that ...... practice everything and dont insult .....no on likes shit talking toys

the pic is not comin up,did he edit because you were making fun of him??why does everybody hate that site so much?i need to check that place out one of these days,see whats so bad about there.i gotta get with the program.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaahhaah go over to b-boys.com right now....i invaded that forum lately dissing everyone of those whack ja rule wannabes..i fuckin hate them so bad, they all suck, they say dumb shit, i think i got banned, can someone tell me?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

trying to say my stuff is copying ed templeton's? uh no.

mr.mang, i didn't say you are COPYING ed templeton's art. i said it reminded me of it. as far as i know you may have never seen his work. i personally, like your stuff. (except the blood drawings). so don't take my comment the wrong way, oky-doky!:)

bye bye

Archived