azeroxone sketches/canvesses

azerox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by infamouscraze@Jul 9 2005, 11:48 PM

ya shits tight... little old skool mixed wit tha new skool... im feelin it... what you use to color with... cause some times it looks like your colorin with pen...

99% of them are done by using gel pens - the odd one is in watercolours, cheeres for the comments ;)

Nice shit...Like sumone said New school with a old school twist..Gel pens?...Nigga you a fool for that..You got sum patience there dog...Nice shit no doubt..I like them old school characters...One thing that I kinda dont like is the TDK crew..I hope its TOK..TDK is a very respectable krew in the West coast in the United states...But its known all over..DREAM 1 (RIP) TDK, put the west coast in the map (and also the Bay Area, Oakland to be exact)..You should do a search and check him out.. Stay up..

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE@Jul 13 2005, 12:14 AM

Nice shit...Like sumone said New school with a old school twist..Gel pens?...Nigga you a fool for that..You got sum patience there dog...Nice shit no doubt..I like them old school characters...One thing that I kinda  dont like is the TDK crew..I hope its TOK..TDK is a very respectable krew in the West coast in the United states...But its known all over..DREAM 1 (RIP) TDK, put the west coast in the map (and also the Bay Area, Oakland to be exact)..You should do a search and check him out.. Stay up..

haha gel pens is a good medium my man - yeah patience but its good its just like painting but haha nuff time longer - i know its dumb but the effect is mint. my crew tdk was actually present and painting at the bridlington world street art competition in 89 - its been established since 87 - so the debate is on - we came 3rd in the crew section - with slick and risky winning so as for the same name its totally coincident and well initails really aint nothing really but yes i will say that dream was a bad ass painter i had a lot of respect for his work them letters oh shit at the time were the bomb so i will say rip to a don and say cheers for the comment........................................

I don't dig on those old school characters at all

shit is mad played

don't eat the leftovers.....cook some hot shit up on the front facing burners and leave'em stuffed

I dunno.....s'cool but nothing I haven;t seen before...call me a hater or whatever but.....i dunno...it's cool, he;s got skill no doubt but.....I dunno, i hate all that b-boy, evil grinning graff cliched shit

quoting this fei hua - I don't dig on those old school characters at all shit is mad played

don't eat the leftovers.....cook some hot shit up on the front facing burners and leave'em stuffed

I dunno.....s'cool but nothing I haven;t seen before...call me a hater or whatever but.....i dunno...it's cool, he;s got skill no doubt but.....I dunno, i hate all that b-boy, evil grinning graff cliched shit

ok m8 i understand your opinion but that is all it is an opinion - we all got em so i aint callin you a hater - a tree is only as strong as its roots and well - i guess ya know what im saying - cliched shit, hmm maybe you should reconsider that one - its been a long time since i heard or should i say read that someone dislikes or disrespects old school stuff and well it makes me weep that the culture has this kind of inbred direspect - do you break? well stop it its over played now dj? hmm well dont use cds its easier - mc hmm become a poet its more positive haha come on you see what im getting at - i think you dont fully comprehend the impact of what youre saying - its all about representing the culture we are living in, you dont like em well thats cool not everyone will be pleased with what i do i expect that but to disrespect the culture which is what you ultimately did is not so good. i dont do it to please you or to displease you and maybe you should acknowledge - difference aint bad - peace