Az Heads

gRaFF3421

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cheesecurd

is that shit out by the one mountain with all the gold in it supposedly? {phx area} went to a layup out there this summer and all the hoppers were killed. pretty neat.

well daze was not killed ., but he did pass away.. , he was a real gangster, a good friend. who started TF ...hate did do some crazy shit. met him a couple of times.i dont care to much about level and bsr they suck ,, and i havent seen daz in a while i hope he ant dead,, dont know lucky................... fuck- being- innocent . 1993

• 3 weeks later...

When I first started writting..I always thought that YPN ment Youth Punk Niggaz.but i acually is Your Property next..GK is through also..we got a mad profile And now whereevr hey see a GK piece they immedeatly go to SaMe or Feds house and ask...Oh and BSR ran up on COMIK and MATE/Dark with ak's I think Komik said....

Me and my boy Rakos will be making a trip to Az. soon to hook up with some of the NG cats. Never been there but can't wait to see what it's like. After that it's off to NYC where I hope to make my home in Brooklyn for a while. Got a summer of fun ahead..maybe i'll bump into some of you heads in Arizona while i'm there.;)

HaHa I was skatin with CoMiK from the ol GK now known as GS..Ghtto Shit or whatever...after I was nosesliding some shit he's all "guess what you know Hugh(Tune or Cartune) frm CWK??"I was all "yeah"...He got robbed by Acer and Does...I was like "what?"..Hes allthe stole his chain,his cell phone like almost an ounce from him..they had a knife to his throat and everything..." thats fuckin scary:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Yo..WHo kny bud CoMiK weNT to Mexico for a vacation or somehing like that.He said e seen some made shit from this one krew called SNK or something lke that..he said theyhd fat caps that spray a fatnness of about 10 iN.Thats fuckin crazy..they were getting rooftops with no access to it:eek: :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Youveseenit

Hey what up kids long time, jabs 2 here .msk.uc us up minneapolis,wisconsin....peace to my crew prone aser does hasoh love you kids peace

not to be mean or any thing but ,-yo theres a msk already in cali. ive seen it here by u guys. u kids should think of some other call letters... MSK is already up ! by kings ..:D

Archived