LIFTING THE SPIRIT

ayerrip.jpg

frwy-ayer_x450-5.jpg

pantages_wide_x450-5.jpg

ayer-31c_x600-5.jpg

arcade_x425-5.jpg

ayer-10_x280-5.jpg

ayer-6_x400-5.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RIP AYER.....ONE OF THE BEST...A personal inspriration for me

does anyone know whats up with that snippet of ffotage and interview with hi m at the end of the kings destroy video?????is that footage shown in its intierty anywhere?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
RIP AYER.....ONE OF THE BEST...A personal inspriration for me

does anyone know whats up with that snippet of ffotage and interview with hi m at the end of the kings destroy video?????is that footage shown in its intierty anywhere?

I heard a rumor that dude got raided and they took the footage. I also heard Retna still has the footage. Who knows, but theres tons of people who would love to see it released.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rip Ayer aka Scrappy Mid-City 13 Dude was def all about the Game he changed the way it is in LA 5 color burners done on bridges, ledges, Billboards and Buildings wasnt done until he stepped into the game. He also was a crazy a nut always racking his paint and down to scrap hence his gang name. His jacking missions are legendary not only paint fool racked like it was his job hes is the reason Revok is what he is today, and why Graffiti in LA is the best of the best....There are very foo cats like him writing today(TIE was one them) Augs MSK is on track though..And the video they had most of the footage done but when he died the creators out of respect gave it to Zes and Retna his best homies they still have it but will never let it out....