awwww.now isnt this cute

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm at work, and i started to turn the volume up to hear what the seal was saying, then BAM! it hit me, and people starting looking....

IF YOU'RE AT WORK OR IN PUBLIC: DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK

Originally posted by bug

i'm at work, and i started to turn the volume up to hear what the seal was saying, then BAM! it hit me, and people starting looking....

:lol: HaHa Me too. That shit got hella loud! The dude next to my cube was like what the hell was that.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by bug

whoooooooo!!!!!!

good thing i work at a call center cause damn i turned that shit up too and bam!!! yeha i had to turn it off but no one noticed

fuck that

Guest ctrl+alt+del

that thing is great, i think dirty habit sent that to me when 12oz was down a month or so back. i sent that to so many people. i posted it in Gamespy:Counterstrike then came a few hours later and everyone was still talking about it and telling people to go to it. The only bad thing is the name of the page. "sabotage" . that will automatically make some people not click it. they should have given the page a less conspicous url.

Archived