Aww shit! noooo, i just spilled bucket paint all over my car

Fro

I was on my way to do some block busters and roller type shit and i was putting all my bucket paint in the backseatof my car and one of the cans lid wasnt on tight and i knocked it over. 1 gallon of white paint all over my back seat, shit i need to get some quarters. fuck fuck fuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fro

I was on my way to do some block busters and roller type shit and i was putting all my bucket paint in the backseatof my car and one of the cans lid wasnt on tight and i knocked it over. 1 gallon of white paint all over my back seat, shit i need to get some quarters. fuck fuck fuck

hahaha, yes you are gay

could be worse... someone could have drank a gallon of paint and then puked in the back seat of your car... then you'd have paint and vomit... that sure would suck...

huh...

huh?

wouldn't that suck?

seriously though, after having a number of people puke in past cars, i think id rather have spilled paint...

i knew someone was going to say something...i actually wrote a whole explination out then i read it and realized it was boring and just too long for a stupid story....case in point...but yea my dad makes some illnasty chilli and so we made it for the superbowl or some shit...hence me transporting it to my aunties house...

ok?

When my friend was like 13 or 14 he took his sister's car for a joy-ride and when he was driving it back into the garage he was a little too over to the right and knocked into some crap that had a bucket of white paint on top which resulted in her black car not being so black anymore.

There's still white tire marks from when he backed it out and tried wiping it off.

Archived