awsome finds

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr
Originally posted by Coffie Crave@Mar 24 2006, 04:01 AM

skateing a local spot i came acorss a store throwing away a awsome magazine rack, i love it when i find awsome shit in the trash

any one have any dope finds? ...or stories?

no never nothing never found a big bag of pot or someone plants they had to throw away or garbage bag after garbage bag full of trim or computers or anything even remotely intresting

Guest spectr

oh wait i forgot about the one intresting thing i ever found...

it was a new carpet..

no joke me and my boy left quick after these guys threw it in the dumpster all sketchy

5th grade: brand new swatch on the playground (broke ass family in the mid-80s, shit's gold)

5th grade (2 weeks later): $400 in an torn up envelope covered in chinese.

always: stacks of polaroids

college: baby's skull in the desert

within the last 4 years: 2 human fingers (train accident), a tooth (center city, phila.), what turned out to be a meth lab (rural PA)

just now: $10 in my pocket with a note that simply says "Mark". I don't know a Mark.

Guest spectr
Originally posted by thecarwreck@Mar 24 2006, 04:56 AM

5th grade: brand new swatch on the playground (broke ass family in the mid-80s, shit's gold)

5th grade (2 weeks later): $400 in an torn up envelope covered in chinese.

always: stacks of polaroids

college: baby's skull in the desert

within the last 4 years: 2 human fingers (train accident), a tooth (center city, phila.), what turned out to be a meth lab (rural PA)

just now: $10 in my pocket with a note that simply says "Mark". I don't know a Mark.

still got the fingers?

Originally posted by Coffie Crave@Mar 24 2006, 01:07 AM

once takeing a shit behind this building and whipeing my ass with a sock... i found 400 dollers wraped in a rubber band,...prolly still one of the best days of my life

what makes this one of the best days of your life?....finding the $400 or wiping your ass with a sock?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Coffie Crave@Mar 24 2006, 04:02 AM

oh yeh stealing cool shit...counts in this thread...i sorta have my eye on this cool retro couch in this hotel

Nope. Stealing does not count on this thread, or on 12oz.

cool shit like this never happens to me.

i only remember finding 20 bucks at some store in the mall that someone dropped. i believe i was around 8 years old.

i remember finding 7 dollars in the Michaels (art store) parking lot last year.

thats about it :(

when i was about nine years old me and another kid found all the pron magazines at the back of a news agency that were being thrown out. we worked out they just pulled the covers off and threw them all out. they were thoroughly enjoyed and needless to say we checked back on the regular and made some loot selling the pron to other kids. eventually somebody caught onto us but it was fun while it lasted.

I'm always finding wallets. Some of the better scores....

- on the bus $60

- all around my old college campus ranging from $10-200

but the best was....

$1400 in the parking lot of Pak and Save three years ago. Went out and bought a bunch of new furniture and partied the rest away.

I also found an empty pistol clip in an alleyway once. Yikes.