Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

awsome finds

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Coffie Crave, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

skateing a local spot i came acorss a store throwing away a awsome magazine rack, i love it when i find awsome shit in the trash

any one have any dope finds? ...or stories?

2. Coffie Crave

oh yeh stealing cool shit...counts in this thread...i sorta have my eye on this cool retro couch in this hotel

3. spectr

spectr Guest

no never nothing never found a big bag of pot or someone plants they had to throw away or garbage bag after garbage bag full of trim or computers or anything even remotely intresting

4. EGO31

EGO31 Banned

skilled my friends found a bed on wheels on a hill apparently beds are hard to steer.

I found a computer once it was shit so we broke it that was fun.

5. Coffie Crave

once takeing a shit behind this building and whipeing my ass with a sock... i found 400 dollers wraped in a rubber band,...prolly still one of the best days of my life

6. spectr

spectr Guest

oh wait i forgot about the one intresting thing i ever found...

it was a new carpet..
    no joke me and my boy left quick after these guys threw it in the dumpster all sketchy

7. Coffie Crave

the computer chair im sitting on is found...i think i never bought anything in my life

8. CLAYTONCROWN

CLAYTONCROWN Member

the cops came to stop me from skating a spot. pretending to leave i thought i heard him drop something. when i came back to skate it again i looked and he had droped his key ring.
    had one of those big universal cop keys to open lots of random shit downtown.

9. knkr

knkr Member

50 bucks, last nite. SCORE!

10. mindvapors

mindvapors Veteran Member

11. thecarwreck

thecarwreck Senior Member

5th grade: brand new swatch on the playground (broke ass family in the mid-80s, shit's gold)

5th grade (2 weeks later): $400 in an torn up envelope covered in chinese.

always: stacks of polaroids

college: baby's skull in the desert

within the last 4 years: 2 human fingers (train accident), a tooth (center city, phila.), what turned out to be a meth lab (rural PA)

just now: $10 in my pocket with a note that simply says "Mark". I don't know a Mark.

12. spectr

spectr Guest

still got the fingers?

13. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I found a lottery ticket in the top of the trashcan at work that won $30. That was awesome.

14. thecarwreck

thecarwreck Senior Member

gave them to a friend who's "into" bones. he has those flesh-eating beetles that clean the shit off, then he bleaches them. i think they're part of a necklace he made. dead fingers feel like half-cooked hot dogs though.

15. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

what makes this one of the best days of your life?....finding the $400 or wiping your ass with a sock?