AWOL

isor357

Michigan apparantly just joined other state and local governments in banning machines that allow people to inhale alcohol instead of drinking it. Im just wondering if anybody has heard of this let alone tried it? These machines are supposed to vaporize liquor 80 proof or higher and send the alcohol dirrectly to the brain. Couldnt this be a liver friendly, cheap, fast way to get crunk?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you are all idiots, it dosnt go straight to your brain.

it goes straight into your lungs, were it is passes into your bloodstream and then makes its way to the brain.

thats the same way it works when your drink it but it takes alot longer because it has to be digested.

morons

Originally posted by serum+Sep 18 2005, 10:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (serum - Sep 18 2005, 10:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Sep 19 2005, 12:10 AM

What if i inject alcohol directly to my bloodstream? or better yet if i replace all me blood with an alcohol/blood cell hybrid so that in theory i could be drunk for the rest of my life.

i think nikki sixx from motley crew used to inject jack daniels

[/b]

ROCK N ROLL!!!

:yuck: :rolleyes:

and YES it would go to your brain through your nasal passage... that's assuming that

it was a gas mask type setup as opposed to a tube.

When you snort a line of blowcaine does it go to your LUNGS?!?!! I don't think it does.

It sticks right onto your smelling organs and thus... your brain.

Although, an argument in your direction would be the way people ingest whippits....

and those do enter the blood stream through the lungs.

ummm...

dirty... cocaine isn't a vapour pal

since cocaine is a powder, it sits in your sinus's until it dissolves and you can taste it dripping down your throat. cocaine does not go straight to your brain.

this alcohol vapour, however, isn't a solid that gets trapped in your sinus' and will travel the same route oxygen does to your lungs

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Sep 18 2005, 12:31 PM

since cocaine is a powder, it sits in your sinus's until it dissolves and you can taste it dripping down your throat. cocaine does not go straight to your brain.

Yeah, it's absorbed through the mucus mebranes in the sinus cavity, where it enters the bloodstream. Excess drips down the back of the throat.