Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AWOL

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by isor357, Sep 18, 2005.

1. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

Michigan apparantly just joined other state and local governments in banning machines that allow people to inhale alcohol instead of drinking it. Im just wondering if anybody has heard of this let alone tried it? These machines are supposed to vaporize liquor 80 proof or higher and send the alcohol dirrectly to the brain. Couldnt this be a liver friendly, cheap, fast way to get crunk?

2. TresOne

TresOne Member

I'm going to guess that if you're sending vaporized 80-proof alcohol straight to the brain, that it's probably not the safest thing in the world.

3. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

yes i want to try it..

no it doesnt sound safe

i wonder if you get hangovers?

4. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

hahaha

haha

I'd try it once and never again unless it had an effect booze was incapable of getting.

half the fun of drinking is drinking

5. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

i thought this was going to be a thread about drinking liquor straight up
    in which case, i was going to add that i used to drink soco straight up but have since changed my drink

6. gren1 bnc

gren1 bnc Senior Member

sounds maaaad dangerous.

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I bet it makes you lose MAAAAAAAD brain cells all at once.

8. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

yeah, i'd prefer to do that over a lifetime

9. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

you are all idiots, it dosnt go straight to your brain.

it goes straight into your lungs, were it is passes into your bloodstream and then makes its way to the brain.

thats the same way it works when your drink it but it takes alot longer because it has to be digested.

morons

10. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

where did you get your medical degree?

no shit the vapours arent sucked into the brain

11. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

They give you about a shot every half-hour with this method. Higher concentrations of alcohol would be too harsh to inhale / flammable.

It's seriously the stupidest fucking gimmick since the iPod, so I'm sure all you jackasses will love it.

12. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

What if i inject alcohol directly to my bloodstream? or better yet if i replace all me blood with an alcohol/blood cell hybrid so that in theory i could be drunk for the rest of my life.

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Hahhaa.... yeah, this is a really stupid idea.... hey babe can I buy you a shot?!?

14. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

"im going to the bar to get another hit"

15. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

alcoholic cigarettes?
    oh, the future looks so promising