Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AWESOME

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by cyan, Nov 1, 2001.

1. cyan

cyan Guest

hey whats up
    i am SO glad to stumble upon this great archive of stuff..

i get to talk to talk to some of my fav writers on the other side of the world and bug all the BADASS LOCALS like rapes, modern, and when..

(p.s. hey rapes i met you and se one the other day at the legal george fern wall.. do you have an email?)

(pps. when and mode you guys are some badasses i'd really like to bug you.. my aim is evilatomix and my email is [email protected] hit me up!)

:) i really appreciate the people who run this place its quite awesome.. i was visting shit places like puregraffiti and getting really angry

-cy

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

3. CATS

CATS Senior Member

We dont like it when people comeon here and bother us. Look at us a a pack of wild dogs that are starving, your about to throw yourselves at us.

4. bigguy

bigguy Senior Member

Exactly!

5. cyan

cyan Guest

6. cyan

cyan Guest

sorry to sound all hyper and crap its just i've been looking to talk with rapes and when for a couple weeks now but couldn't find anything about them on the internet.. :eek:

7. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

smells like bacon to me........

8. cyan

cyan Guest

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

'but rapes, im your biggest fan! i have all your albums. i even got the japanese import with the bonus track.'

10. cyan

cyan Guest

duh jaser is the man

11. cyan

cyan Guest

hey rapes i'm going to go down to ------------tomorrow to bug you in real lifee ok :beat:

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

dont be happy to find this site.

were all assholes and were going to make you look dumb, well piss you off so much that youll never ever want to meet another writer in your entire lifetime. unless you dont talk. thats the only way to stay safe. oh and this isnt a board for you to have an on-going conversation with your hero. its a known fact that people other than writers are on this board, dont give out any more info about where you are, where you are going and who you are doing what with. and good god, you use smilies too damn much.

13. cyan

cyan Guest

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i call that shit farie flyin.......

15. CAPS

CAPS Member

......hey guys.. i like milk to.

.Yeah and see4 and daim, i like them and i like milk maybe i'll drink milk tomorrow. Yeah i knew a writer named milk, he was at the (insert name) legal wall and was all,"hey" and i was all,"hey". I like him and his girlfriend was cool she gave me a new cookie recipe. I like Milk. Milk on my face. Face. Face. :eek:
    I like cope. He writes cool. He's all city. Help me..... milk:dazed:

CAPS.... got mine off e-bay....a.d.d..... bad