Awesome Town

Intangible

Here is something I felt I needed to share. I had been meaning to post this for a long time but consistently forgot to. Anyways check this out AWESOME TOWN, I suggest the Dudes cut since it is a bit better. These guys are from New York and this is a pilot for a show they tried to go somewhere with, apparently no one liked since it never graced television. Two of the guys have since been picked up by Saturday Night Live. Both now write for SNL, and one is an actor as well. Check out the rest of their Video Shorts as well, because they have some pretty funny stuff. They also have a band of sorts called Incredibad. Some of their songs you can tell are influneced by beastie boys, slick rick, and run dmc...among others...

run.jpg

From left, Ardy, Jorm, and Kiv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

that shit is fucking hilarious, iF

but did you recognize something about that rap...the just 2 guys rap.

i know they are suppose to be called Incredibad... but that was Grand Buffet . Am i right?

fame, remember driving around in the minivan like 2 years ago and listening to the "i like candy bars, he man and motorcars. grace jones and a pack of twix, and a pack of don ross 86"

its those dudes.

good find though nore.

• 4 weeks later...

Its so strange how these kids have got to where they have gotten to. I have been following their work since they first made a video called STORK PATROL years ago. Eventually, they started getting TV spots for some videogame channel...then they did a couple things with MTV...now they write/act for saturday night live and have their own show on fox. Wierd.

Horatio Sanz has his moments, but I'd hardly call him the best thing the show has going for it. the re-run last night where he filled in on weekend update was horrible. the update material is mostly about timing the delivery, and he butchered it. plus he constantly looks like he's on the verge of losing it during sketches, and he does lose it way too often.