AWESOME FUCKIN BOOK

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

21cf224128a0090f20b66010.L.jpg

That shit is crazy.

In this, his first book, profiler John Douglas gives us firsthand accounts of some of the most disturbing and fascinating cases of his legendary twenty-five years with the FBI’s Investigative Support Unit. Among these cases are the Atlanta child murderer, the Trailside Killer, and the Green River Killer. The stuff of nightmares, these accounts take us inside the minds of the most infamous, prolific, and sadistic serial killers of our times-including John Wayne Gacy, Robert Hansen, and Ed Kemper.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah, saw that dvd somewhere but didnt get it. Garland being one of the best young authors looks like is having really bad luck when it comes to making movies out of hid books.

The beach is one of the best/fast reading books i've ever read and the movie sucked a trillion balls.

I think i'll just stick to the books.

Coma is amazing though, this time around its illustrated by his fathers kick ass engravings.

Guest imported_Tesseract

They're worse than Luba's but still i give them an 8 (minus 2 for size). These are the kind of tits that will look good when she's 45, dont front.

Quality check for tits:

Shape, not size

Yo, has Garland ever wrote a screenplay? 'Cuz I'm curious as to how the Halo script will turn out. I heard the leaked script has been getting great reviews (by fanboys), but I'd like to see first hand if he can write a movie.

There is a Mindhunters movie. It has LL Cool J and Val Kilmer in it. I'm sure it's no good.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Even if he's one of my fav authors, it sounds wack.

On the flipside, so far everymovie he was involved in

started from a dope book to end up in a shitty movie.

Now that the process is reversed i'm hoping the outcome

will also be reversed. Not likely but yeah.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Written by Garland, produced by Peter Jackson, effects by WETA, top-tier director (Ridley Scott-status) to be chosen, excellent storyline.

They'd have to fuck it up ROYALLY for it to suck.