Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Awesome comments that you make

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dick Quickwood, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

today at work someone called from compton. i was like, hey i just saw that movie don't be a menace, have you seen that, she was all yeah, i was like, is that how it really is there?

2. how how are are you you

how how are are you you Member

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

then he watched CB4

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i was at work on friday and some guy from new zealand goes:

"uhm... excuse me... but, have you noticed the amount of "strange" people in the area?"

and i kinda look outside and see nothing but the local hood niggas trying to get their hustle on, either posting on the corner or on the sidewalk selling stolen clothes and shit

i responded with something that reassured him along the lines of "oh theyre not much to concern yourself with, just ignore them and it shouldnt be much of an issue"

what i wanted to say was:

"the 'strange' people?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you mean the NIGGERS?"

haha
    im sure i would have enjoyed his reaction

5. shellshock

shellshock Member

on a discussion on female condoms,,,,whoa... i never came across one

6. Dick Quickwood

hot girl at work: hey, you gonna bring anything for the potluck? me: uh yeah maybe some "special sauce" or something her:eww

damn she has a nice body on her

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

when I was in Ireland this kid asked me if we had black people where I came from... because they certainly didn't have them in Westport. The kid must have been at least 15 and he'd never met a black person.

Another time, and a different subject... I was with my friend Jason from Cali when he got bitten by an ant for the first time in his life at age 15... he was just sitting in an ant bed so I pointed it out to him and he didn't seem to care, until about 5 seconds later...

9. beardo

beardo 12oz Loyalist

i just say 'hello dawgg' a lot and the people seem to enjoy it.

10. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

uh... when i go to restaurants and they ask me if i'd like smoking or non the default answer is 'smoking. heavy.'.

11. metronome

metronome Veteran Member

this wasn't my awesome comment, but it's gold...
    in my line of work I get to talk to americans all the time (I'm canadian).
    I had this one bitch on the phone. the call center she works at is in tennessee.
    so basically what I was doing was placing an order with her company.
    so I'm trying to explain to her how our shipping process works (it's kind of complicated... the jist of it is our shit gets sent to us from minnesota, no matter where its ordered from.)
    anyways, to get through all the bullshit, I was trying to leave her our phone # so she could call back an order verification.
    she says... "oh no we can't do that."
    I say well why not?
    and she says well don't we have to dial some sort of international code # ?
    and then I inform her (while trying not to laugh) that, no, she can call directly to anywhere in canada, or north america, by simply dialing a 1 and then the area code.
    and then she spits out this gem... "you mean I can call directly to canada?!"

GOLD.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2006
  12. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

sorry dude. not so gold. i don't think people from tennesse call canada too regularly.

13. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

My friend the other day goes "Technically a beard is just a really really big sideburn"

14. metronome

metronome Veteran Member

it's gold, because that kind of shit happens to me on a daily basis.

seriously.
    who doesn't know that its 1-area code- phone number?

15. Dick Quickwood

who would want to call canada