AWESOME battle.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but dude, i had to go over '420 dog' and 'styles'... they're stone cold killers dude... i was risking my life for that shit... they'd cut me up an smoke me, please believe it. 'shaolin mafia' had a strong presence on that wall as well... shit was rugged.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Seeking get the name as far as i am concerned.It could be close to a tie for aesthetic reasons,i mean if mukis piece was more like his "some" and not at all like his "awe" someone could say that he prefers that style as a style (you cant argue with that).But Mukis style is not executed in perfection.

Seekings style is simple and clean, dope color combo to.

The big bonus thought is that second outline that goes in the piece with a perspective.

It proves skills and makes the piece smart.

i wouldn't give it to seeking, who bit aves really really badly (im sorry... does that say avesone or awesome?)... i sort of like the first one but that one is also not original. the size is nice but its sort of a sace/lead/lewis/noah etc etc bite. feel free to bitch at me and talk about how acusing people of biting is played out and wrong

dudes entitled to his opinion, i dont mind. i did when i thought he was a complete biter, but now that i have no idea who he is, his opinion is valid again. anyway, enough about him. this is the seeking and poopatronic show, treat it as such.

seeking/not as fresh as funk

man..everyones online right now..I need to go outside..look at that everyone repilied with in minutes..all typing thier thoughts basically at the same time..

in my post seeking you and I were writing at the same same minute..yes Im going to go for a walk..

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 09-04-2001).]

Guest rules for mules

first one is way big, but letters are what counts, right?

second one is alright. the second outline thing has been done and done again, by mainly europeans. the a and e are a bit off, but i got to give it seeking.

Archived