Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AWESOME battle.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by seeking, Sep 4, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b1d722b3127cce9b5950c87cfe0000004420'>
    [img]http://image.pbase.com/u/crushrus/upload/310433.awesome.jpg'>

the first was done by 'mukis' (professor poopatronic) the second by yours trully. enjoy.

2. beardo

beardo Guest

i gotta go with a tie. he got you on size, but your steez gets him.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

but dude, i had to go over '420 dog' and 'styles'... they're stone cold killers dude... i was risking my life for that shit... they'd cut me up an smoke me, please believe it. 'shaolin mafia' had a strong presence on that wall as well... shit was rugged.

4. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

haha..you guys went for it..Im into the flow of the second..

I wish there was a closer pic of the first..

5. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

I dig the second one way more...yeah the first is bigger but...we're talkin STYLE on the second one.

6. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

im liking number 2, but the first one did have a sort of "unique style" i think its a tie...i think i may do my own little awesome piece...ill try to do it this weekend if i can

[This message has been edited by ElemEnoPee1 (edited 09-04-2001).]

7. Seeking get the name as far as i am concerned.It could be close to a tie for aesthetic reasons,i mean if mukis piece was more like his "some" and not at all like his "awe" someone could say that he prefers that style as a style (you cant argue with that).But Mukis style is not executed in perfection.
    Seekings style is simple and clean, dope color combo to.
    The big bonus thought is that second outline that goes in the piece with a perspective.
    It proves skills and makes the piece smart.

8. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

That second outline kills! Seeking.

------------------
    Al
    Stonecutters #1

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

that "funk" above seekings piece blows both of them out of the water.

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, i wish i could have flicked the other shit around it. shit was seriously krunk. 'shaolin mafia' 'stylus' '420 dog' 'pot 20001' shit was great... totally burned my piece IMO...

11. Clip The Apex

Clip The Apex Junior Member

i wouldn't give it to seeking, who bit aves really really badly (im sorry... does that say avesone or awesome?)... i sort of like the first one but that one is also not original. the size is nice but its sort of a sace/lead/lewis/noah etc etc bite. feel free to bitch at me and talk about how acusing people of biting is played out and wrong

12. Clip The Apex

Clip The Apex Junior Member

that second outline on seeking's piece is a nice touch, however.

13. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

seeking's sits a lot better on that wall, i like the whole feel around it. this battle is just shits and giggles anyway, but i really like seekings a lot better. the blue outline is what really gets me.

14. the only biting going on is aves will be biting that uppercase A.
    i gotta go with seeking.

15. mr.nice guy

mr.nice guy Member

hey clip the apex.. shut the fuck up you dick..im not saying i like seekings shit but ..dood.. aves doesnt do shit like that..and honestly..i think you suck too