Aw Crap!

Ident

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ident

Don't expect too much, loads of blurry flicks. There's a couple of good ones tho...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/frouche/plouc/AwCrap2.jpg'>

that ain't shit.I went to a yard to flcik some shit.I find a few cans that are still full.IN my head i'm screaming come up niggaa.Well i take them to my truck with was 3 months old at the time.I put them in the back on top of my sub.I get out of the car and notice i have red paint all over my hands.I am like what the fuck.One of the cans had a hole in it and got all over my brand new car and sub woofer.Thank god i had a blanket down but it still sucked.To this day 3 years later there is still red paint in the back by my sub box..:mad:

Re: Re: Aw Crap!

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

that ain't shit.I went to a yard to flcik some shit.I find a few cans that are still full.IN my head i'm screaming come up niggaa.Well i take them to my truck with was 3 months old at the time.I put them in the back on top of my sub.I get out of the car and notice i have red paint all over my hands.I am like what the fuck.One of the cans had a hole in it and got all over my brand new car and sub woofer.Thank god i had a blanket down but it still sucked.To this day 3 years later there is still red paint in the back by my sub box..:mad:

hahah some how i knew it was you before i even looked at who posted this hahahaha tuff break kid. last new years eve I broke out a brand new pair of nike Brazil dunkhighs, and i was hitting up a tag and looked down and saaw a huge silver drop on my toe....but the misses got it out the next day:)

Archived