Avril Lavigne covering System of a Down...

Guest railroadjerk

Guest railroadjerk

an all time low?

ttp://www.crnw46307.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mp3/Avril_Lavigne-Chop_Suey_(System_Of_A_Down_Cover).mp3

put an h in front of ttp and copy and paste it...

lets build.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan

She's just kissing ass so she can try and say that she's down with people that actually are real about shit and make music. INDIAN GIVER I hope to god you're not seriously dissing swollen members and giving avril the big-ups beacuse if you are you've got some hard times ahead, I'm sure. But god I just wish Avril would take her "Punk-Rock-Skater" Living advertisment for HotTopic shit somewhere else besides this planet...Because that Bitch is full of shit! What a Fucking poser...

Guest 87centHitMan

HOLY SHIT I JUST LISTENED TO IT! MY GOD IT WON'T GO AWAY!!!!!!! That just elevated my hate for this bitch to a whole new unimaginable level. That....was....absolutely....HORRIBLE!! I can't get over it!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oh my god. that is the crappest music ive ever heard.

i seriously hope she was doing that as a joke, or maybe to make fun of SOAD, either way, i never want to hear that again.

Originally posted by INDIAN GIVER

i've seen them live like 20 times. they're kinda boring, plus i don't like all their new shit.

Agreed. I saw them once before "Balance" came out and their show destroyed. Their new singles are catchy but stupid. Moka Only needs to stop singing.

Archived