AVG

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So after i tried out firefox my view on software totally changed.

there are lots of people out there that really try to make better software

and while trying to hit the competition, they give you better software for free. So after hearing about AVG antivirus, i killed notron amd installed this instead...it caught 3 viruses norton didnt see and it looks good...the graphics are fuckin hideous though..that pisses me off...anyway, any of you cats use it aswell? opinions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lately I have been AV free. I had AVG..it worked once..then would't load.

I got Norton..worked for about a week..then wouldn't load.

Now I have McAfee..worked for a while..now it freezes when I search for viruses.

My comp doesn't act weird though so if I am infected it is quite the shitty virus.

update: the program works great! but there was one trogan it couldent get rid off. i have located the bastard..but it wont let me deleet it..fuckers.

its called BRIDGE.DLL does anyone know how i can kill this bastard?

i also have some quake files that wont let me deleet them, there stuck on my desk top, PLAYQUAKE and another one...shit is bothering me very mutcho!

Guest imported_Tesseract

cramps, be carefull man..some of those files maybe cracks for software and games you got there...if you use 'illegal' software copies theres a big chance you got those files and they're harmless..check it out

i use it and love it... i used to have Trend Micro's PC-Cillin which came with my motherboard, but once i got AVG there were at least 3 or 4 viruses which it found that Trend Micro hadn't. and i heard nothing but bad things about the newer Norton's, so i stayed far away from them.

*but yeah, the graphics they use are absolutely horrible

I had AVG, and I ended up getting a trojan horse and I got my harddrive deleted. It was never able to delete any of the viruses. I like spyware doctor. It has caught and deleted every infection it has found since we have had it. Re installing windows and losing all of your files is no fun, so make sure whatever you have works. Usually free anti virus software isn't worth shit, and that's probably why they're free. It's also wise to keep your protection up to date. You wouldn't use a 30 year old condom when you had sex with a stranger would you? There's new viruses being put out there everyday. Protect yo god damn neck! (Or, hard drive)

http://www.pctools.com

Spyware Doctor.