auto racks?

Guest freighthed

Guest freighthed

when you paint uto racks with cars in them do you get paint on the new cars?( assuming the cars are new) i don't know? im asking cause where i live we dont get them here.. thanks it's been bothering me for days

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it really depends on what kind of caps you are using. if you HAVE to paint an autorack with cars inside stick to stocks and thins.. even if you dont care if it paints the cars at all, im sure someone else that paints at your yard does.

i'd say stick to empty autoracks though.

Guest cheesecurd
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

i'd say stick to empty autoracks though.

trust me, it'll be chiller in the short and long run.

Guest Mike bibby

someone did lines all over my car one night, i used this shit called goof-off" or some shit and it whipped right off with a towel.

what i do know...

painting autracks with cars in them is bad for business. at yards they are usually empty. in route, they are usually full. oh and it fucks up the brand new cars. its unnessasary damage, and it makes painting trains even hotter. in fact these auto racks didnt have those metal screens at first. but the autos got rocks thrown at em, parts stolen etc. so they put the metal screens on. now getting paint on the autoss is an obviously noticable problem . i think newer auto racks have even less holes, almost completly flat? problem is it would cost so much to replace all these trains, and the ones they have will last a long time. sooo, to make a long story short, NO DON'T PAINT THEM IF THEY ARE FULL OF CARS. You want to work with the train companies, not against them...

i love auto racks-

can't wait till AUTO_RACK_A_THON 2003 again lol

I did one 2day on the main line it had new car's in there-fuck it i think they all get deataled 1st anyhow? b4 they go 2 the dealers..

Then the bitch took off on my headed east- look out 4 her .fuck easter 2003.

Originally posted by at large

spotted lots of auto racks en route from ohio to ny, peeped coupe and your boys crow...

u get any flix???

theres a line we did that i wanta know if it ever pulled out??? i know 1/4 of the line pulled out last time i was at that spot...

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by at large

spotted lots of auto racks en route from ohio to ny, peeped coupe and your boys crow...

ohio son........;) autorack killer oner:D

Archived