Australians being hated on...

Weapon X

I was at my friend's house last night. He is visiting here from Taiwan. There were some other people there, too. Some of these people have spent some time in Taiwan, Honk Kong, Thailand, Phillipines, etc.

Somehow, the topic of Australians came up, and they all started dissing them. Saying that they are extremely arrogant people who just have rotten attitudes.

For no reason, really, I defended the Aussies as much as I could. They said that Australian arrogance is a perfect blend of American and British arrogance. And that they hate their accents. Also, that they treat their aborigines a lot worse than Canada have treated ours (*shudder*).

They also said South Africans (the white ones) suck, too.

I finally got the one dude to say "Okay, fine, not all Australians, but the people as a whole suck." That's the best I could do - sorry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

WHAT IS WITH THIS "HATE AUSTRALIA" CAMPAIGN? I WAS JUST ON ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD (OUTSIDE OF 12OZ) TALKING ABOUT AUSTRALIANS BEING ARROGANT AND HOW WE SHOULD ATTACK THEM.

I NEVER HAD A REAL PROBLEM WITH AN AUSTRALIAN BUT THOSE BRITISH FUCKERS ARE ARROGANT. AND THEIR FOOD IS TERRIBLE. WHO THE HELL EATS PIGS BLOOD MIXED WITH PIG LARD FOR DESERT? THEIR PIZZA TOPPINGS CONSIST OF SHIT LIKE CORN, BRUSSEL SPROUTS, AND COTTAGE CHEESE.

They also said South Africans (the white ones) suck' date=' too.[/quote']

australians (generally) do come off really poorly but whatever....im an american so im not one to talk.

as far a white south africans go....pretty much everyone in that country has been through some serious shit. they have dealt with something you and i couldnt even comprehend. for that reason alone i just shrug it off and give them a free pass.

I was with 2 aussie pals las night....one of which is leavin fer canada today... craziest bastards ever..... loud, obnoxious,walkin in the bar we were at like they owned the joint, hella arrogant, tryna hit on all kindsa sluts that had their dudes with em...

I love em, My kinda people.....

viva la aussies.

props for the defense man. the way i see it theres always going to retards everywhere you go , idiocy

and arrogance dont discriminate. ive noticed theres no real grey area with australians , they can be the chillest people on earth , but when there arrogant and annoying they top the fucking charts.

im kinda rambling , australia shows love