australian laws bite

rickets

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you dum ass poms

you see i know your shit you dont understand my drift dum kid sticky says ask for a warrent if snapper whats to see in my bag ha you dum intrnet geeks i was trying to say downunder if i deny the seach (which cannot should not be done )i get dragged to the house strip searched and done for fines turned warrant IWAS JUST COMPARING LAWS i hear the school bell kids start running :scramble:

Re: you dum ass poms

Originally posted by rickets

you see i know your shit you dont understand my drift dum kid sticky says ask for a warrent if snapper whats to see in my bag ha you dum intrnet geeks i was trying to say downunder if i deny the seach (which cannot should not be done )i get dragged to the house strip searched and done for fines turned warrant IWAS JUST COMPARING LAWS i hear the school bell kids start running :scramble:

I know you're speaking english, but I don't know what the fuck you are saying......

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by evilistic

yes fosters is the only company over here so thats the only adds we watch...

That's right, and the fosters ad's are played during endless re-runs of the Crocodile Dundee movies.

Originally posted by evilistic

yes fosters is the only company over here so thats the only adds we watch...

wow thats amazing. we only have molson canadian ads here and the odd tim hortons add, other than that its just moose and bob and doug mckenzie on tv here.

australia and canada; culturally misunderstood.

Guest Stapler

Who the fuck wants to drink Fosters beer anyways it taste like well..................think of any bad taste and it is worse. And i have a question for the Brittish people why do you drink warm BEER?

here in nicaragua, we have no laws, 4year olds drink vodka while running over oldladies in school busses imported from bay county in virginia.

gangsters armed with rocks beat the crap out of unarmed police men.

and the country is ruled by merciless drug lords.

well... not that last one.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by Stapler

And i have a question for the Brittish people why do you drink warm BEER?

we don't. well I don't, dunno about the rest of them on here

Archived