Austrailians

Smart

All right... QUIT IT!

Whatever you're thinking, it's NOT that funny and it HAS been done... I'm sure you're all confused by these words (based on the dozen or so Aussies I've met up close...)... BUT!

TRY to fake some semblance of normality... it's NOT polite to fart in the living room! Shut UP for a second Bruce!

I dunno, I wish I had more refernces to make you understand that I'm mostly on your side, yahoo serious, men at work... but, international gap be damned! Olivia Newton John, You gotta just act like responsible 16 year olds... It DOESN'T matter if you're 22! America's Cup, Paul Hogan, You have to act a little more like grown ups, PLEASE!

We want you to have fun, Jakko, vegimite sandwich, but you MUST gain some restraint!

Ok, I hope you've all learned something, Midnight Oil, INXS, I think a koala's got your baby.... dingo... mate... shrimp on the barbie...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by R. Heydrich

Look dickhead, I dunno what you're trying to say and it was all fine, but where do you get off saying S-Club 7 has anything to do with Australia?

Wait... that was the show with all the obnoxious aussies on it, right? PLEASE tell me those girls are all just Brixton whores!

theres a few things we shouldnt do

make cartoons , dramas , or mainly tv in general

the castle was a pretty sick movie

our women are fine , but everywheres women are fine

theres just always crazy fat duds that spoil the fun for all of us

ill give you paul hogan i think that was just a mistake the millitary let out or some shit .

and FUCK S CLUB SEVEN

4 tallies of pale

aussies know whats up

Originally posted by Smart

S-club 7...

Hold up, hold up. Now listen here smart, i have a fair amount of respect for you. I can see that you're an intelligent man and i have a lot of time for most things you say.

But there is a line.

And you have crossed it.

S club 7 do not or ever will have anything to do with Australia. You have very nearly started an international incident. If there's one thing we can't stand, it's being confused with the british. It's a big no no. However smart, i'm willing to let this slide, on account of you having a good record. Please ensure this doesn't happen again.

And vlad, that shit about new zealanders? There's no point in anybody making an ad like that. Nobody would ever believe it. Please. They're from New Zealand! They have sex with sheep!

well, I laid off the New Zealand angle, and I did make the 'brixton whores' joke... but... international appology offered...

still, most of you 'Roos need to act a bit better, it's a point of contention among the mods...

:D

As far as i can tell, i haven't been doing much to attract attention. As for Heydrich, he's not really doing anything that hasn't been done over and over and over again by americans. Except for the poo thread. That was new. So you gotta give him points for originality.

And as for Zee zee, you'll have the support of everyone on this board if you decide to ban him. He's a straight up flamer.

well. we're not going to eradicate but... what can Heydrich say when we come for him? And Zee zee...

this place has got to stay tight on the overnight, it's mostly the Ozzies that fuck it up, either we take drastic measures or we find an Aussie mod... who can everyone respect and trust?

Aussies should speak up for representation, maybe bump up your credibility on the nationwide.... otherwise, I will be forced to step aside, and I might have glint in my eye when they break Heydrich's windows...

Ur jus' jealous because ur not Australian

Abel got murdered because they ate Knowledge instead of Eternal Life?

Check it whoever murders thee thy blood will scream for revenge whilst being engulfed by the earth, shit and whoever made tha hit will cop it ten times worse

AKA what goes around comes around many riddled exemptions but it is even refered so its true devil suckaz beware

Guest sneak

s club 7

haha, smart....they are english. or should i say were?

one left to form his own metal band, and they changed to Sclub

then they broke up after....which is good and bad.

good - they were shit

bad- the girls were fine.

Archived