Aussies are fucking brilliant

Guest Melburnian

Guest Melburnian

America are fucking stupid

America has killed more btitish soldiers tha iraq so far, america has also killed more of their own soldiers than iraq. what tha fuck is wrong with this power hungry country?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Melburnian

All Saddam is doing is sticking up for him self, tellin Bush and America to fuck off let him run his country how he wants it may not be right but who gives a fuck he can be kicked out any time

fucken stupid yanks george bush gets shit on by bill clinton now he was a madcunt coppin gobbies unda his desk blowin on tha bitchez jacket then lyin to tha nation about it word and at tha same time sendin planes to and bomb some country for some unknown reason

welll. years ago, around the time that america was going to was with spain.. like late 1800's, a spanish official made an observation about america.

something like

"america is like a child that does not know its own strength and hasnt yet leanred to control its temper or feelings...like spoiled rich kid who will grow into an ignorant bully...."

id say thats pretty fucking right on. not to bash america, but bash bash bash.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by Old Scratch

welll. years ago, around the time that america was going to was with spain.. like late 1800's, a spanish official made an observation about america.

something like

"america is like a child that does not know its own strength and hasnt yet leanred to control its temper or feelings...like spoiled rich kid who will grow into an ignorant bully...."

id say thats pretty fucking right on. not to bash america, but bash bash bash.

Ye good comment

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by Melburnian

All Saddam is doing is sticking up for him self, tellin Bush and America to fuck off let him run his country how he wants it may not be right but who gives a fuck he can be kicked out any time

fucken stupid yanks george bush gets shit on by bill clinton now he was a madcunt coppin gobbies unda his desk blowin on tha bitchez jacket then lyin to tha nation about it word and at tha same time sendin planes to and bomb some country for some unknown reason

i cant even tell if you're trying to be serious. regardless, i feel dumber from just reading this.

I wouldnt put aussies on such a pedestal, theyre a bunch of fucken scumbag english spawn, just like in the US. Look at their record with aborigines, asians, middle easterners, etc. I guess the aussies and the states have been battling to see who could be the biggest virus to a continent in 500 years, its a close one.

you ever just smoke a fat ass blunt to your head and trip out like the earth is a just an egg ovulating and maybe aliens all busted wads at us and we got all these anlien sperms making up the evilness and shit in humans?

damn that was a fat ass blunt.

it would not suprise me if the us goverment was a now a plot by aliens sent to take all the money and resources from the earth and send them to a nearby planet.

they shot down the space shuttle!

i seen it on tv.

Originally posted by ********

you ever just smoke a fat ass blunt to your head and trip out like the earth is a just an egg ovulating and maybe aliens all busted wads at us and we got all these anlien sperms making up the evilness and shit in humans?

damn that was a fat ass blunt.

it would not suprise me if the us goverment was a now a plot by aliens sent to take all the money and resources from the earth and send them to a nearby planet.

they shot down the space shuttle!

i seen it on tv.

Damn i think u might just be right fuck u alien cunts im waitin for u maggots

Guest willy.wonka

taking the hardcore/gangmembers/people that dream of killing people/trailor trash/people that had no choice

and brainwashing them to be vicious killing machines..some shit is bound to happen.

um, i thought we killed a shit load of iraqis...

i dont really care what america or anyone else does......just dont fuck with me or anyone i know......but if i do have to go to war.....im gonna destroy someone for makingme miss out on some valuable time with people worth my while.......some one is gonna die if im drafted and my job ends up being a cook or something......

Guest blame

he was told to disarm chemical weapons he wasnt allowed to have and he didnt, also oil, and saddams nature are why bush started the war

Re: America are fucking stupid

America has killed more british soldiers than iraq so far, america has also killed more of their own soldiers than iraq. what tha fuck is wrong with this power hungry country?

because they're trigger-happy bloodlusting yankee meatheads?

'As more and more British service personnel come under friendly fire I am reminded of a quote from a squaddie in Burma (1939-45). "If there is one thing more dangerous than having the enemy in front of you, it's having the Yanks behind you."'

(from the letters page of yesterdays paper)

Archived