Audio File Converter

crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, so i've finally figured out how to do this, or at least one way. it's not nearly as easy as i first thought it would be, but oh well. this is mainly for Chupa but hopefully it'll help others as well.

1. First, you've gotta rename the file extension. in my case i was going from, .rmj to .ra. they're both real player audio file extensions and they're the exact same format. the program i used to rename the files is here: Smart Rename 1.0.

2. Once the files have been renamed they're ready to convert. to convert i used dBpowerAmp (thanks Flayed God X.) You can get that here: dBPowerAmp. you'll still need to download a codec from the dBpowerAmp website that converts RA files to wav or Mp3 (get that here.)

that's about it. i'm sure you'll be able to figure out the programs you have to use to do this. if you have any issues bump this and i'll try my best to help out. have fun.

oh yea, the program converts in real time, so if the song is 2 minutes long, it will take two minutes for the conversion. You can normalize the tracks, and select a whole bunch to be done at one time.

i hope all that makes sense. .