attn !@#$%

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slave_one

can i go with ya?? i'm in need of a ladies night out myself...

um, just drink one for me instead...kthx :D

hell ya you can go.. 12oz ladies unite haha... you can be DD..haha just kidding.i'm not getting drunk i cant i have to pick up Machai's father at the airport.. but get your ass over here!! ;] (i wish ;[)

Originally posted by alure

hell ya you can go.. 12oz ladies unite haha... you can be DD..

aha! what does DD mean? designated driver??

funny you should say that...i've always been the designated driver when i'm with friends; i guess i'm forever dubbed 'the responsible one' even when i'm drunk...haha!

so you're picking up the baby's dad at the airport; are you excited?

haha yeah designated driver.. i used to never even drink so i was always one too.. and yeah even when i do drink there have been plenty of times were i'm not drunk so ill still drive..and then i was also DD for 9 months..even on my 21st!!

no i'm not excited at all..i mean thats cool he's coming to see Machai. But it doesnt change the fact that he is still a worthless peice of shit. He isnt even paying to come out here his mom paid for his ticket. And on top of that.. he has to stay in the hotel, so now he's claiming he probally wont have any money to give me for child support. the fucker only works 2 days if even that a week, why doesnt he get a real job. And um he hasnt given me a dime..or helped me in any way. So i'm i really excited? NO, i'm i gonna go off and tell him what i think? YES..i'm gonna make that fucker cry.

so glad i dont live in the same state he does anymore. ugh.

strong baby's mama..;]

hey ladies..

yeah i'd love to go out and get some dindin.

thanks for the invite!

think about what you wanna eat, there's a ton of good places..

i'm not great with planning, but just remind me.

that's cool you'll see your baby daddy

i hope that goes well.

on a side note, i caught someone trying to breakinto my apartment this morning and had to use some scare tactics.

fuckin weird.

So i'm i really excited? NO, i'm i gonna go off and tell him what i think? YES..i'm gonna make that fucker cry.

so glad i dont live in the same state he does anymore. ugh.

strong baby's mama..;]

indeed...you are! i always wondered why it takes so long for a guy to realize,

'shit, i got responsibilities now...i should do something about it!' ding!

just tell your kid when he's old enough 'blame your dad'...

break him down alure!

!@#$% - whoever was trying to break into your apt...strange.

do you think it was random, or someone you know?

^yeah!

i still bump thattape you sent all the time..

it's awesome.

please send more! yay!

addy is still the same

and i'm glad you enjoyed your stuff.

..so, a stranger was trying (successfully) to break in. i was on the potty, and i heard strange noises, when they continued and got louder, i decided to investigate immediately.

someone was prying off the screen to the one window that is unbarred.

he was right there! about thirty seconds from standing in my bedroom!

i slapped the blinds hard as shit as i screamed "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!"

he pulled a carl lewis as i busted out my back door, six shooter in hand, but he was ghost.

dude, i love what you sent to me! The stickers of that asian girl sucking on that lollipop.....wow.

The CD I wanna send you is called "Best of Ibiza Speed Garage". It's got some real chunky classics and suprisingly good vocals. I think you'll dig it.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by villain

Alure- Sounds like your boy needs his ass kicked.

as nice as that sounds,

it aint going to put food

in the lil guys mouth.

you should tell him how

you feel. also, remind him

that it is his responsibility

too. in the words of ed o.g....

be a father to ya child.

yeah, i can say that,

i am a good/proud father.

provider, care giver,

and financially there.

webs/breaking the mold

damn !@#$% i like the way you handled that.. thats my girl!! haha.. but fuck.. what are you going to do when you leave the house or some shit?? they might try again..some spooky shit! ill keep you updated..i dont know where to eat.how about some sushi..mmm. .. or how about buffalo wings and beer..mmm. i was thinking about just driving to your house and we could walk? so somewhere near by cause i dont want to pay those ridicilous parking fees.

he just pisses me off. and i've tried everything and i cant make him do anything. I just hope he fucking feels like shit when he comes to visit and realizes "oh wow machai doesnt even know who i'am" the thing that pisses me off is that he says he cares, and wants to be there but the fucker cant even pick up the phone..the list goes on..frankly i'm happy with my life..and i know ill be with someone that will help me raise my son and its his choice to be there or not. I know he will have alot of regrets later in life..

rental: yeah i'm in the process, though the fucker doesnt work for shit, and the cost of living is higher here then in nm, but they will take his cost of living

web: i'm so glad .. the shitty thing though is how so many people give you props about being a good parent right? i get that alot..but its like.. it shouldnt even have to be said..it should just be done..it shouldnt be so rare to fucking take care of your responsibilities..ya know?

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

web: i'm so glad .. the shitty thing though is how so many people give you props about being a good parent right? i get that alot..but its like.. it shouldnt even have to be said..it should just be done..it shouldnt be so rare to fucking take care of your responsibilities..ya know?

yeah, it shouldnt.

but being young parents, people

expect us to fail. When you dont fail,

you get propers for being adult

about your situation and handling it.

its all good.

Archived