Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

attn !@#$%

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by alure, Aug 11, 2004.

1. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

damnit that cooking made me hungry want to go out to eat on next thursday night and drink a few beers?? cant until then cause i'll finally be on vacation..

and yes i'm fucking too lazy to email you. sorry haha

2. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

can i go with ya?? i'm in need of a ladies night out myself...

um, just drink one for me instead...kthx :D

3. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

hell ya you can go.. 12oz ladies unite haha... you can be DD..haha just kidding.i'm not getting drunk i cant i have to pick up Machai's father at the airport.. but get your ass over here!! ;] (i wish ;[)

4. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

aha! what does DD mean? designated driver??

funny you should say that...i've always been the designated driver when i'm with friends; i guess i'm forever dubbed 'the responsible one' even when i'm drunk...haha!

so you're picking up the baby's dad at the airport; are you excited?

5. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

haha yeah designated driver.. i used to never even drink so i was always one too.. and yeah even when i do drink there have been plenty of times were i'm not drunk so ill still drive..and then i was also DD for 9 months..even on my 21st!!

no i'm not excited at all..i mean thats cool he's coming to see Machai. But it doesnt change the fact that he is still a worthless peice of shit. He isnt even paying to come out here his mom paid for his ticket. And on top of that.. he has to stay in the hotel, so now he's claiming he probally wont have any money to give me for child support. the fucker only works 2 days if even that a week, why doesnt he get a real job. And um he hasnt given me a dime..or helped me in any way. So i'm i really excited? NO, i'm i gonna go off and tell him what i think? YES..i'm gonna make that fucker cry.

so glad i dont live in the same state he does anymore. ugh.

strong baby's mama..;]

6. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

hey ladies..

yeah i'd love to go out and get some dindin.
    thanks for the invite!
    think about what you wanna eat, there's a ton of good places..
    i'm not great with planning, but just remind me.

that's cool you'll see your baby daddy
    i hope that goes well.

on a side note, i caught someone trying to breakinto my apartment this morning and had to use some scare tactics.

fuckin weird.

7. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

indeed...you are! i always wondered why it takes so long for a guy to realize,
    'shit, i got responsibilities now...i should do something about it!' ding!

just tell your kid when he's old enough 'blame your dad'...

break him down alure!

!@#$% - whoever was trying to break into your apt...strange.
    do you think it was random, or someone you know?

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

k: i talked them into letting me keep the leather so i jsut have to put spikes back on them, i told him i'd replace them with pyramids haha
    d: hhahaha
    d: awesome

9. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

^ i am convinced you are a bot.

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

!@#$

thank you for the package! the flicks were great, the stickers were tight and the booze tasted delicious!

Got a new speed garage CD I wanna send your way soon!

11. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

^yeah!
    i still bump thattape you sent all the time..
    it's awesome.

please send more! yay!
    addy is still the same
    and i'm glad you enjoyed your stuff.

..so, a stranger was trying (successfully) to break in. i was on the potty, and i heard strange noises, when they continued and got louder, i decided to investigate immediately.
    someone was prying off the screen to the one window that is unbarred.
    he was right there! about thirty seconds from standing in my bedroom!

i slapped the blinds hard as shit as i screamed "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!"
    he pulled a carl lewis as i busted out my back door, six shooter in hand, but he was ghost.

12. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

i'm going home to relax.
    so long suckas
    :tongue:

13. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

see ya...no work today?

nevermind...you're going home from work.

i keep forgetting we're in different time zones.

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

dude, i love what you sent to me! The stickers of that asian girl sucking on that lollipop.....wow.

The CD I wanna send you is called "Best of Ibiza Speed Garage". It's got some real chunky classics and suprisingly good vocals. I think you'll dig it.

15. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

Slave it's a shame we never got to hang out, we were even at the comic con at the same time. But here I go to Houston, so when I move back to SF, you should come and visit. =)