ATTN: STENCIL GRAFFITI ARTISTS

METRYK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by METRYK

I figure since there is no topic really dedicated to stencil graffiti i should tell you guys to post on this pretty much dead board.

DEAD BOARD?? HUH?

THE WRITERS FORUM

Registered Members: 8,762

Forum Count: 23,423 threads, 557,614 posts

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

i think you misunderstood

yup, but the fact remains that its a dumb thread and doesnt belong in here.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

yall aint got nothin on da hot American Eagle stencils;

http://www.ae.com/ae-zine/american_graffit...fexpression.htm

yo check dat shizzzle out, print it out and you can be bustin out your own American Eagle stencils all over da place? ya huurd?

i was hoping it was a joke...

"Get your friends together, put on some favorite records, and stencil everything in sight. "

Guest SPLINTER

i was gonna start putting my own stencils on my clothes as joke but i didnt know weather spray paint would be good, any suggestions here?? im gonna go check that site (not AE) and the yard.

This is not, by all means a dead board, i was speaking of the other one. I dont really have any place here so im promoting the other one.

ummmmmm yeah your gay. says no graff content or some shit like that before u enter channel zero, ufuckingretardthatdidntgraduatefromhighschoolyet. go fuck yourself with your stencils.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

yall aint got nothin on da hot American Eagle stencils;

http://www.ae.com/ae-zine/american_graffit...fexpression.htm

yo check dat shizzzle out, print it out and you can be bustin out your own American Eagle stencils all over da place? ya huurd?

what a bunch of flaming asspirates.

then again, i was going to see my girl at her job in the mall the other day and happened to walk by that hellhole of a store known as american eagle (or was it ambercrombie and fitch or was it the gap or was it blah blah blah theyre all the fucking same....) and i happened to notice that all the mannequins out front had stencils and cans in their hands and cans littering the floor in front of them. i wanted to cry. then i did. sob.

This is not, by all means a dead board, i was speaking of the other one. I dont really have any place here so im promoting the other one.

Have some fucking class... K-Mart doesn't advertise in Wal-Mart...

BTW, we have a kick ass thread on stencils too, so, thanks but no thanks...

Archived