ATTN SF1-Krakatau-Stereotype

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hey fellas, since i'm too bored to highlight the same point in numerous threads, i'll do it here and it applies everywhere in crossfire.

I keep noticing how the three of you get into really stupid e-personal debates that start from nowhere and never end.

Somehow we managed to keep the quality of content in this forum in decent, sometimes really good, quality (reason why this whole section was created and taken away from channel zero).

Personally, i hate it when i check one thread to read more on the subject only to find out that the new 20 posts in there are you guys talking shit to eachother and one nice post is hidden between that bullshit. I'm sorry but this cant be tolarated.

I wont get into warnings, ban threats and the like, i'm just letting you know that from now on all that shit will be deleted and it would be recomended to stop it.

I cant stress out enough that this has nothing to do with your opinions in here and that as long as you stay on topic its all good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Stereotype, i hope all this makes sense. Theres no way crossfire will turn into channel zero. The threads will stay as they are so people who see this can actually understand what i'm talking about but in two days time it will be cleaned. After that i hope we can keep it clean cause nobody wants to be a maid when he can be a dictator aswell, haha.

Originally posted by BURLAP@Dec 23 2005, 08:11 PM

i'm not sure why krakatau is apart of this...

aside from disagreeing with sf, he doesn't pull the lame tactics of either of them.

Thanks man. I do feel like I should take some responsibility though. I did devote an entire page of dialouge to arguing with SF a while back. I try to ignore him, have considered putting him on my ignore list and everything, but I feel like I am missing out on the discourse 'round here by eliminating someone's opinions entirely. And he is the only person I can count on responding to my posts, shit makes me wonder how many ignore lists I am on myself.

I think his continual use of 'Krakabar' has something to do with it as well.

Either way, I'm done with the bull shit, been sick of it for a while, but smashing stupidity is like crack.

Originally posted by Krakatau@Dec 23 2005, 10:26 PM

And he is the only person I can count on responding to my posts

If you go back to the majority of these interweb fights/pissing contests, it usually starts off with a post on topic from me or a few others, and SF quoting it with name calling, accusations of being Kabar or a cop or government super agent, ect. I find it hilarious and have a hard time not instigating him further, and I'm sure its the same for several other people. But I'm sure alot of people find it annoying as well.

since I'm one of like 10 people who actually populate crossfire (thanks to my homie dawood) I have no problem... maybe's its because they all agree with me...but they seem cool...I don't see any flaming on here, if thats what you internet geeks call it...crosfires been dead, and since I've become a fan I've noticed its been dying out...

Guest Sparoism

I saw this coming......

I think you have a good point, but I need some rest before I get into it...last night out the whammy on me, and the zombies are gnawing on my legs as I type this.

To be continued.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Burlap is probably right, dont get too personal with the names i used. I might added krakatau by a mistaken impression after the guantanamo thread. Bottom line is that this forum is gonna get cleared from all the crap and do whatever it takes to keep it like that.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Dec 23 2005, 11:42 PM

If you go back to the majority of these interweb fights/pissing contests, it usually starts off with a post on topic from me or a few others, and SF quoting it with name calling, accusations of being Kabar or a cop or government super agent, ect. I find it hilarious and have a hard time not instigating him further, and I'm sure its the same for several other people. But I'm sure alot of people find it annoying as well.

Homie, I already PM'd you about this shit. I don't care who the fuck starts, don't instigate shit further.

Guest KING BLING

I completely agree with getting rid of the garbage by actually deleting it. I also think it will be good for people like SF1 who I tend to agree with in spirit but can't get behind on the personal/emotional arguments. Now they will only be able to speak on ideas and not attack each other...

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Dec 24 2005, 06:17 PM

Homie, I already PM'd you about this shit. I don't care who the fuck starts, don't instigate shit further.

yo B, y u hatin? don nock da hussle.

"SF1 Posted Yesterday, 12:50 AM

Haveing conversation with yourself? You need to get your head checked dawg. "

Perfect example from my original post.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Dec 24 2005, 09:42 AM

Burlap is probably right, dont get too personal with the names i used. I might added krakatau by a mistaken impression after the guantanamo thread. Bottom line is that this forum is gonna get cleared from all the crap and do whatever it takes to keep it like that.

Man, I don't think I have even posted in the Guantanamo thread, it hasn't sparked much interest in me. But I get what you are saying, probably just mixed up the thread it was in. I try to at least throw in some on topic content when I go after SF, or I try to guide the arguement so it at least stays in the ballpark.

What's up with all these after the bell blows from you two that share this thread title with me? Short term memory loss or something? Mainly SF, but you are doing it to Stereotype. Just stop with the tired shit, yall. Forget about the final word and all that.

Crossfire has trouble living up to its potential, methinks.

Yes, I was (slightly) inebriated last night and didn't think the posts were too offensive at the time. My apologies. And I'm pretty sure Tesseract meant the "Bush ordered domestic spying" thread, that had a page and a half of bullshit between us three amigos. The Guantanamo thread mainly had posts on topic from Kabar and SF being SF.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Dec 25 2005, 07:11 PM

And I'm pretty sure Tesseract meant the "Bush ordered domestic spying" thread, that had a page and a half of bullshit between us three amigos.

Correct, sorry i got it all mixed up. The domestic spying thread sparked this whole thing indeed. However, i have to say the phenomenon is not limited there.

I just deleted 81(that equals into a 2 page thread) posts in total from page 1 only. 27 of these were in the domestic spying thread.

Seriously, that shit is ANNOYING. As much a you wanna make fun of SF1,

SF1 likes to attack pretty much everyone, krakatau just falls in the loop from time to time and a bunch of others like CAca and birch also pitch in some shit etc etc etc. You all have to realise that this isnt a kindergarten and none of the moderators is getting paid to clean your shit. If this was channel zero you'd all grab bans and warnings but since i really see quality posts from all of you in here i dont want things to go that way.

Make no mistakes though, from now on things like that wont be tolerated and you'll all be getting warnings for:

ARGUING LIKE OLD LADIES

BEING OFF TOPIC

POSTING SILLY PICTURES

There's no way on earth, me or any other mod will spend time to clean this place and leave those responsible in the clear.

To finish this off, i advice you not to get this personally as your input on this forum is appreciated. This is just the way to keep this forum functional for everybody else.

Look, I've really been trying to refrain from finger pointing here, but your assessment of the situation illustrates it well. SF likes to attack everyone, as you said. We all have done our bit here and there (granted, some more than others) in entertaining his bullshit. But what is the one consistant element to the bickering and bullshit? SF1. Now, I don't know what the cat's warn meter looks like, but.....

Either way, thanks for the cleanup.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Krakatau, lets stop the finger pointing here. I already said that i dont want this whole deal to become something bigger than it is in your heads. Theres a hierarchy of bullshit in here and we all know who comes first, who comes second etc etc. I just thought it was fair to give a clean start to everybody before taking it further. Thats all there is to it.

can this be the trash talking thread? I always enjoy coming in a seeing a good SF stereotype ca cash brawl, it's kinda fun , Ill miss the cop jokes and the emoticons, the annoying snotty ass sarcastic remarks from (you know who) at least if we keep in in here, we can contain it, like a fungus, just let it grow in here. huh?