Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

attn: Secret pt. 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_El Mamerro, Feb 7, 2003.

1. I apologize profusely for starting this thread, but I have a problem... I forgot to print out the info you gave me (a stupid is I), and that email is now stored in my computer and no longer in my email account... so if you could be a sweetie and shoot it again to [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it, cause I can't remember yours...

Upon receiving your email, this post will convert itself into a goatse.cx image, so that prompt deletion of thread will occur. Beer,

El Mamerro

2. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I LOVE this thread.

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Could this mean Mamerro is in So. Cal finally?

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

nigga needs to step off. my ass is way too mfucked up to andle anyhting right about now. joller s my girl secret!

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yes the busy bastard is here
    hey mams are you staying the extra week?

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

8. Yep... I'm in LA right now, but am gonna leave on Wednesday... I got a bunch of shit to take care of back home and can't stay the extra week. The prospects of me moving here have gone way up now that I met my future roomates, but Im gonna have to wait probably until summer to actually move.

Secret, my bad about not getting there, early in the night we were all hyped to go, but a lot of intra-group bickering left some of us in a shitty mood after the jam and we all went home instead. These next few days I'm spending with old friends from RISD and am unsure if I'll be able to see you... fuck, I wish I could stay longer. I REALLY dont wanna go back to the fuckin 10 degree weather in Providence.

Now I have to leave, cause I have to put on my ladybug suit and get launched into a wall at full speed from a shopping cart. Beer,

El Mamerro