ATTN: Phoenix, AZ Residents

CACashRefund

No, not really.

But I am making a trip out there hopefully within the next 2 weeks. Ill be out there for approximately a week, give or take a couple of days, the plans havent been finalized as of yet. I will be staying with a friend of mines so my lodging is taken care of.

My purpose out there is purely recreational, ill be checking out the graff scene and hopefully do some painting.

I am aware of a new light rail that is being built out there and the company i am with now is the same company in charge of building said light rail. So this might be kind of a trip to see whats up out there. Maybe a change of locale for me, start a new life out there. But ill have to see whats up.

Like i said i have a friend who lives out there but he can only provide one perspective on the matter. I would like some other peoples take on this.

That said.

Any things to see out there?

Places to eat?

Things to do?

Any 12 ouncers interested in meeting up?

Get at me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ive been down to AZ befor, phoenix to be exact, its alright i got to stay in a nice hotel, try telling some of the females your a kalifornia boy...they like that kinda stuff hehehe. ;) (mad poonie)

aside from that, stuff is waaay cheaper over there, i almost wanted to by a car while i was out there but my moms and pops wouldent wire me the money to down pay it...i went there during the summer so it was ass-on-fire hot...try to take advantage of the lower gas prices up there, i regret not filling my ice chest with some gas went i was over there...try checking out some of the mexican food joints the place i went to in phoenix is called somthing like la fuente polo amigo..somthing like that it was good and thats where i told this female that i was a california boy and soon enough i got to do things to her in my hotel room ;) ...have fun.

the hotel i stayed in was a hyatt. THE END.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

camelback rd and 24th st @ the biltmore plaza in front of the embassay suites is a restaurant called bamboo club. its a pan american restaurant thats hella bueno....

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan@Nov 19 2005, 08:18 AM

first fridays...aka freaky friday renamed by me..They have some big ass art/music show every first friday of the month..Alot of hoes down there..Also some chill spots to paint..peace to the homie out in the fuckin desert..

first fridays is always cool. final fridays at Wet Paint too, but some final fridays are awesome and some are kinda awesome. you might run into some other writers at final fridays...