Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ATTN. Moderators......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhAt_dA_fUcK, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

before i start of im not questioning anyones decisions....just merely asking a question......why was Socrates banned?....thats fucked up cuz i actually thought he was pretty funny....

2. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

i am not a moderator

3. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

I ALSO THOUGHT HE WAS FUNNY.:cool:

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

hrm, when'd that happen.... anyway, other than me saying Soco was cool, I'm staying out of it.

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

that's the prize when you play "1st"... I thought I made that abundantly clear recently but I guess some people have to test it... I encourage the rest of you not to.

6. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

ban them all,let god sort them out...:dazed:

7. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

personally it should have been yg blood................but i guess thats what happens when you hit that bright red button.........

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I was aiming for YG but the Soc jumped up screaming "BAN ME! BAN ME!"... so I banned him, though in the process he edited his post to say "NO HIM! NO HIM!" but, the trigger got's no heart

9. sieb

sieb New Jack

wow you must get hella bored

10. cultural me

cultural me Member

i like it. i really do.

11. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

you guys are nerds

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Smart
    ... the trigger got's no heart

the trigga, the trigga

^^ SPICE MUTHAFUCKIN' ONE

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

oh yeah, I had my E-Bonix hat on, but I forgot to make it crooked to the side...

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

12oz Lottery, a new winner every day.

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

more like a rewards program... there are several ways to enter but they all offer the same reward and rewards are nearly guaranteed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.