Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ATTN: i'm dicking the pharmacist

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, May 5, 2004.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

onesecondple, email me those pics of that wall you guys painted at [email protected]

don't email too many and overload my account, just 4 or 5

also, post the link to that southpark thing here so we can all enjoy it.

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

3. metallix

metallix Elite Member

fascinating...

"Man is still a primitive species as his symbolic sequential means of "communication" has a very low flux of "bits per second" and because such a language has a huge signal to noise ratio. Human "communication" is embedded in noise and thus the level of distortion between 2 communicating persons is always very high. This is the basic reason why human beings become so frustrated with "communicating"... "

although i really have a problem how the author projects her own "issues" onto her science. she keeps referring to buttocks. although she does mention this in her research, maybe she could have gone to some length to alleviate it. although actually im happy she did not and left it the way it is so that nothing is censored out and the reader can come to her or his own conclusion

why did you post this?

i find it interesting you posted this becaue exactly today i was contemplating on how primitive human communication really is.

we rely on physical means for information transferall.

it would be better if there was a binary method or digital mass communication method for transcference of information into neuron pathways. so one can just plug in and download information rather then physically retain.

the internet does a lot to alleviate this condition by exposing people to a massive database of non interlinked information. the problem is it is not interlinked there is so much infro its impossible to find it all. the weak point is at the central point (google) for example..

where key information and disappear..and does. very often.

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i thought someone would find use of it. i certainly did. i'm still reading on that page, i kinda go back to it every day and soak up a little more info.

btw: i agree with your thoughts on human communication...

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

this animated gif owns your face AND your pants

http://www.redcoat.net/pics/_kills.gif'>

awesomosity factor= +4353745897345

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

7. adderall

adderall Elite Member

i thought this was about pharmacy scams

;

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

9. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

10. metallix

metallix Elite Member

"Through the signified, symbol usage moved from being a means of communication (gesture-calls) to a mnemonic system enabling a massive gain in the amount of data storage we are capable of. Among other things, language is a highly complex, highly evolved compression algorithm.
    "

reality cracking///

11. metallix

metallix Elite Member

intellectual pollution

12. -J.Handsome-

-J.Handsome- Member

so is onesecondple fuckin' some sort of drug dealer, or what!?

13. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i work in a pharmacy

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

he forgot to mention that the whole joke is about this hot pharmacist girl that he worked with.

some time in the future, i will be dicking the pharmacist girly for xanax

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

metallix: yes, possibly reality cracking....ever read that website with all the texts on reality cracking?