ATTN: i'm dicking the pharmacist

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fascinating...

"Man is still a primitive species as his symbolic sequential means of "communication" has a very low flux of "bits per second" and because such a language has a huge signal to noise ratio. Human "communication" is embedded in noise and thus the level of distortion between 2 communicating persons is always very high. This is the basic reason why human beings become so frustrated with "communicating"... "

although i really have a problem how the author projects her own "issues" onto her science. she keeps referring to buttocks. although she does mention this in her research, maybe she could have gone to some length to alleviate it. although actually im happy she did not and left it the way it is so that nothing is censored out and the reader can come to her or his own conclusion

why did you post this?

i find it interesting you posted this becaue exactly today i was contemplating on how primitive human communication really is.

we rely on physical means for information transferall.

it would be better if there was a binary method or digital mass communication method for transcference of information into neuron pathways. so one can just plug in and download information rather then physically retain.

the internet does a lot to alleviate this condition by exposing people to a massive database of non interlinked information. the problem is it is not interlinked there is so much infro its impossible to find it all. the weak point is at the central point (google) for example..

where key information and disappear..and does. very often.

Originally posted by metallix

why did you post this?

i find it interesting you posted this becaue exactly today i was contemplating on how primitive human communication really is.

i thought someone would find use of it. i certainly did. i'm still reading on that page, i kinda go back to it every day and soak up a little more info.

btw: i agree with your thoughts on human communication...

"Through the signified, symbol usage moved from being a means of communication (gesture-calls) to a mnemonic system enabling a massive gain in the amount of data storage we are capable of. Among other things, language is a highly complex, highly evolved compression algorithm.

"

reality cracking///