Attn - I NEED to find these users

scream

Wassup - my PMs won't work in the forums for some reason, either sending or recieving, so - if you are one of the users who used to use the nick's below, PLEASE contact me at:-

skrmupc@yahoo.co.nz

Users I'm looking for(or the nicks they used to use a year or 2 ago):-

catwash, Sico-tic, ese, prinsah, cAzer, PISS ONE, sodapop7, seeking, Zaius, stand up, and now you choke, fr8oholic, CROW RA, cigs=$, da burg, shameless self promotion, cmeup, MattyDee, hunabudda, OGBforMumia, gutter steez, visualJAZZ, Nero1, namerocc, unoprimero, badboyboogie, desired, nextone16, Guicho, Pinup, GaspOne AND harry.

Remember - alot of these writer's nick's may have changed, or they may not read this post/thread - so if u know them, PLEASE get them to email me!

It really means alot to me.

Thank you all and I look forward to hearing from any and each of you.

Peace, respect, guidance!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've had 4 replies so far and it's only been about 4 hours, so there are a few there and replying.

It's all in good faith, and no sketyness - just a huge load of thank you's I need to disribute and alot of respect I must pay to this lot.

As I hear from each, I will delete their names off the list, and it will shrink, but thanks to those of you who have contacted me so far - a couple of you I will be replying to later today, but please - if you know any of these cats - please get them to hollar at me.

Thanks and much appreciated,

Peace!

Yeah bro - I got it - I'll b replying in a couple of days - sorry, things are mad busy right now!

Cheers though! Also got 2 others I was lookin for, can anyone help me out with any of the rest of the names listed up the top of the page?

Cheers and peace!

Archived