Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Attn: Friends of boxcarwilly

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by heartsonfire, Apr 5, 2002.

1. heartsonfire

heartsonfire New Jack

This may or may not come as a surprise to alot of you, but it will probably hit you
    as hard as it hit me. I am not a writer nor do I know anything about the graffiti
    scene, just that Willy loves it. It continues to be something that he dreams and
    talks of. Not to reveal alot of information but I knew this would be an easy way to
    let people whos emails I don't have know.
    He is alive, although he tried to kill himself over the week, his parents went to
    Philadelphia to pick him up and get him. Apparently from reading his writings and
    knowing him closely for years this was going to happen. We are all just very lucky
    he made it through, but now comes the hard part.
    I know he loves and respects many of you,you can write to his email:
    fallenxshaun@hotmail.com
    or if you know his parents number give a call. I am sure he would be appreciative.

I think he has made an impact in alot of people's lives and is having a rough spot.

Thank you for listening.

tidied up a bit of the incriminating stuff, I sincerely wish Willy a speedy recovery and a long and happy life.

2. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

.......:( .......

i dont know really what to say, i was just wondering where he was the other day.....im floored....after reading his posts about the nyc economic summit and his feelings on political and social issues throughout my time here, i began to think that this guy was one of the good ones, that he could change something, small or big, but make it just the same....im sure he'll pull himself back up, this will make him grow and still evoke those changes....i dont know him at all except from here, but it hurts just the same....best wishes boxcar....

sorry you had to drop the news hearts, but thanks just the same....

i need to go get a breathe of fresh air....

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

holy crap , yeah its hard to know what to say , but shit thats rough , i hope he gets a better outlook on life .
    this is getting slept on , im copying it to channel zero .

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Yo Williy man, I don't know you personally and i'm not sure if you'll even read this. But I hope you get better. Life is wonderful and I'm sure you will continue to not only to enjoy it but live it to the fullest.

Stay up bro.

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

wow...this is one of those things that hits you like a ton of brocks...I talked to him a few times on AIM and he seemed like a cool cat.

6. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

get better.

we get one chance at this here thing called life.. we all need to constantly push ourselves to accomplish the things we want to do.. be this in any way, graffiti, art, sports, politics, etc.. don't stand for bullshit in your life, if something is hurting you or bothering you, get the fuck away from it... if your job is making you crazy, quit that shit. dont live life suffering, make all changes that are necessary.

on another side note.
    generally depressions come and go, ive had several of them, some more intense than others.. alot of the time your friends, family, etc. are gonna tell you to go see a pyschologist/psychiatrist (sp). More times than not if youre feeling "depressed" you will be told that it's recommended you take medications.. whatever it be, prozac, celexa, etc etc. Stay away from this bullshit. You're fully capable of getting yourself out of a depression without any bullshit drugs. I took them for 2 years, and they do nothing but fuck with you.

self-liberate!

..ataker.

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

damn, this really hits me, just the other day i was looking at the piece he did in the journal, and i was amazed by it, he has so much talent. and was always a cool ass guy. i hope for a good recovery.

and boxcar, dude, dont give up when times are hard, weve all been through them, and hard times come and then they go. i sincerely hope everything in your life will work out for the best
    good luck and godspeed.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

9. monkeybutter

monkeybutter New Jack

thats fucked up. what else can be said? young or old he's been through shit we wouldnt want ta deal with. and he kept mobbin. sometimes society takes its toll. fuck it. stay strong

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Man just yesterday one of my teachers shot himself in the head, somehow the bullet went through his brain, but did not kill him, he actually recently has been able to talk. I really dont get why people try this shit, if they would just realize the impact it had on the people aorund them..

I wish boxcar the best of luck, and I am happy to say that i am verry happy he is still alive, i only have talked to him on aol for short periods of time, but he told me of his trip to India. smart guy, good luck man. Glad your still here.

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

its called depression....ive tried to strangle myself when i was extremely depressed, sad, and rejected, i blacked out and got scared as fuck because i realized i had fucked up and i thought i was really dying...depression sucks...its one of the worst things there ever is

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

didnt my exact same thread just get closed ?
    it was only for exposure anyhow but..........

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

and to channel zero it goes.

I'm hoping someone that is friends with boxcar can post an update on his health. I'd like to know he's doing good or out of the hospital.

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

people who try to kill themselves piss me off..

sorry...whatever it is boxcarwilly.....it really is nothing...sometimes i would like to kill myself,but i figure.."what the fuck?! ima miss out on so much.."death is a gift to me,but you have to live life through.
    keep on trucking

15. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm sorry to hear this.............I really hope things work out for the best.