attn: fatbastard

Fuck Ya'll

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pshhhh arcel you dork you want everyone banned.

Fuck Y'all has hot taste in designer gear.

YOU are FAT, ARCEL! YIKES!

come to tha dirty dirty and i'll put you on my health club membership and i'll be your personal motivator. just be sure to wear a bag over your fat head.

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

ugh. as if we didn't already know how much you miss following him around and making lame comments. hate to disappoint you.

OH MY GAWD THATS SO LAME!!!!!!! IM GONNA GO DRESS UP IN MY MOMS CLOTHES NOW SINCE I LIVE THERE AND DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO DURING THE DAY CUZ I FLUINKED OUT OMGzzzZ!

Originally posted by ASN

OH MY GAWD THATS SO LAME!!!!!!! IM GONNA GO DRESS UP IN MY MOMS CLOTHES NOW SINCE I LIVE THERE AND DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO DURING THE DAY CUZ I FLUINKED OUT OMGzzzZ!

you little girl. you're a fucking leech. like a dirty habit mini-me.

and for the record, i flunked out of one school, so now i'm enrolled in another one. this isn't tease you're talking to.

so go hop in your "ASN" ricerocket and listen to some "ASN" techno and buy some armani exchange you "ASN" faggot.

you little girl. you're a fucking leech. like a dirty habit mini-me.

and for the record, i flunked out of one school, so now i'm enrolled in another one. this isn't tease you're talking to.

so go hop in your "ASN" ricerocket and listen to some "ASN" techno and buy some armani exchange you "ASN" faggot.

Hmm where to start......1-ok by "asn ricerocket" you are trying to say some sort of biggoted asian remark? Well im not asian ASN has a different meaning for me, and I'm sure there are a quite a few "ricerocketeers" that would take offense to your remark.

2- I am no completely sure what "armani exchange" is....im assuming some sort of clothing line that only rich faggots like you wear.....and I doubt if your parents werent there to wipe your ass for you you couldnt afford shit either.

3- Watch who you call faggot mr "im goin tanning then getting my hair done at the beautysalon"

4- Why clarifying your still in school? got something to prove?

5- Stay on your designer drugs you fucking trendy faggot. Nothing has came out of your mouth that isnt begging for attention or bragging about how awesomely rich your parents are, so by default you are as well.

And you didnt comment about wearing your moms dresses, so im guessing you are ashamed that I pulled your card?? uh oh.

to "nomadawhat":

i've already addressed the subject. don't care to do it again.

to ASN:

- quit putting words in my mouth. beauty salon? haha.

- armani exchange is a shitty version or armani that fobs wear. i bet you're fob.

- my parents aren't rich. neither am i. you don't have to spend money to have nice things. figure it out dumbass. it's a do-it-yourself deal.

fuck. i just wasted almost 10 minutes on here cos of you misinformed creeps. cutting into my tan time. later for rilla gorilla.

to "nomadawhat":

i've already addressed the subject. don't care to do it again.

to ASN:

- quit putting words in my mouth. beauty salon? haha.

- armani exchange is a shitty version or armani that fobs wear. i bet you're fob.

- my parents aren't rich. neither am i. you don't have to spend money to have nice things. figure it out dumbass. it's a do-it-yourself deal.

fuck. i just wasted almost 10 minutes on here cos of you misinformed creeps. cutting into my tan time. later for rilla gorilla.

I didnt put any words in your mouth. You are rich, dont deny it, its not always a bad thing. You are, however, a snobby fucking bastard. you bragged specifically about eating "fried rainbrow trout"....that is expensive unless you fish and I cant picture some queer wearing armani fishing then gutting a fish. You also bragged about a sprawling house and your parents affording to pay for your college not once but twice(you flunked out once). You also bragged about 'grey goose'. all rich.

You did say "rice rocket", which is a slur.

going fishing goodbye.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

delusion is like a tease mini-me...he probably wheres a trucker hat too...

wait.....you're comparing me to a semi-literate, AC-installing, friendless wigger with no class and bad taste? hahahahahahahahaha this is TOO MUCH.

and i think you mean "WEARS," you uneducated creep. see what being a pothead does to you?

and i quit rocking those hats in 2002.

go pour out some liquor for your gangbanging homies or something. then go get gangbanged. ghettobaby.

wait.....you're comparing me to a semi-literate, AC-installing, friendless wigger with no class and bad taste? hahahahahahahahaha this is TOO MUCH.

and i think you mean "WEARS," you uneducated creep. see what being a pothead does to you?

and i quit rocking those hats in 2002.

go pour out some liquor for your gangbanging homies or something. then go get gangbanged. ghettobaby.

A little defensize about the wigger parallel no? uh oh i hope i didnt just misspell a word otherwise then ill become some creep who didnt go to ivy league prep schools.

HOLLER DOODZ~!!!!!!!!!!wahahah WHAT A WEIRDO

Originally posted by ASN

A little defensize about the wigger parallel no? uh oh i hope i didnt just misspell a word otherwise then ill become some creep who didnt go to ivy league prep schools.

HOLLER DOODZ~!!!!!!!!!!wahahah WHAT A WEIRDO

hahahaha ASN <3 ME. i guess this is how you plan to get your post count up.

close this already.

Archived