Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

attn: fatbastard

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fuck Ya'll, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

pshhhh arcel you dork you want everyone banned.

Fuck Y'all has hot taste in designer gear.

YOU are FAT, ARCEL! YIKES!

come to tha dirty dirty and i'll put you on my health club membership and i'll be your personal motivator. just be sure to wear a bag over your fat head.

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

5. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

ugh. as if we didn't already know how much you miss following him around and making lame comments. hate to disappoint you.

6. ASN

ASN Junior Member

OH MY GAWD THATS SO LAME!!!!!!! IM GONNA GO DRESS UP IN MY MOMS CLOTHES NOW SINCE I LIVE THERE AND DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO DURING THE DAY CUZ I FLUINKED OUT OMGzzzZ!

7. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

you little girl. you're a fucking leech. like a dirty habit mini-me.

and for the record, i flunked out of one school, so now i'm enrolled in another one. this isn't tease you're talking to.

so go hop in your "ASN" ricerocket and listen to some "ASN" techno and buy some armani exchange you "ASN" faggot.

8. Dirty_habiT

Hey Popgun, who's we, when you refer to "we already know..." You got a frog in your pocket or what man? Does the frog eat pills? Is the frog cool with your girlfri..HAAHAHhhahaHAHAHA!!!

9. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

uh. i'm not popgun. yeah. read my other posts. you idiot.

uber! tell us what you're eating, dirty!

oh wait. my penis.

10. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

HMMM, i think this kid is actually more a

PGWannabe.

11. ASN

ASN Junior Member

Hmm where to start......1-ok by "asn ricerocket" you are trying to say some sort of biggoted asian remark? Well im not asian ASN has a different meaning for me, and I'm sure there are a quite a few "ricerocketeers" that would take offense to your remark.

2- I am no completely sure what "armani exchange" is....im assuming some sort of clothing line that only rich faggots like you wear.....and I doubt if your parents werent there to wipe your ass for you you couldnt afford shit either.

3- Watch who you call faggot mr "im goin tanning then getting my hair done at the beautysalon"

4- Why clarifying your still in school? got something to prove?

5- Stay on your designer drugs you fucking trendy faggot. Nothing has came out of your mouth that isnt begging for attention or bragging about how awesomely rich your parents are, so by default you are as well.

And you didnt comment about wearing your moms dresses, so im guessing you are ashamed that I pulled your card?? uh oh.

12. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

to "nomadawhat":

i've already addressed the subject. don't care to do it again.

to ASN:
    - quit putting words in my mouth. beauty salon? haha.
    - armani exchange is a shitty version or armani that fobs wear. i bet you're fob.
    - my parents aren't rich. neither am i. you don't have to spend money to have nice things. figure it out dumbass. it's a do-it-yourself deal.

fuck. i just wasted almost 10 minutes on here cos of you misinformed creeps. cutting into my tan time. later for rilla gorilla.

13. ASN

ASN Junior Member

I didnt put any words in your mouth. You are rich, dont deny it, its not always a bad thing. You are, however, a snobby fucking bastard. you bragged specifically about eating "fried rainbrow trout"....that is expensive unless you fish and I cant picture some queer wearing armani fishing then gutting a fish. You also bragged about a sprawling house and your parents affording to pay for your college not once but twice(you flunked out once). You also bragged about 'grey goose'. all rich.
    You did say "rice rocket", which is a slur.

going fishing goodbye.

14. Dirty_habiT

See ya later popgun... remember, no self medicating in the tanning beds.

15. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

Actually, Dr. Delusion is NOT PGW. You won't be seeing PGW around for a while.

Now where's fatbastard?