attn devilush

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey if you guys read the title, it says “attn:devilush”

It doesn’t mean, “please come into this thread and complain.” It says right there in the title who the thread is for. You know what it is going to be about, so don’t click on it and take the time to reply on how stupid it is! Do yourselves a favor and save some time and not click on the thread nor respond to it. Simple as that.

Originally posted by mental invalid

i just a flick of hesh drunk and wearing nothing but a cape riding around on mountain bike....

Hey mental! I want that flick. Could you email it to me?

I already have a “hall of fame” going on on my fridge. And heshy seems to be on it all pissed drunk and mad at something. It’s quite cute really.

And that hesh money flick is the funniest thing! Except his girl should be in that flick instead of those other girls. His girls blows them out of the water….guarantee it.

Originally posted by mental invalid

yeah but what she gonna think of hesh rock when she comes through from her 6 month coma and he is sticking foreign objects up her hole, while getting drunk, and tagin the hospital room??

Hehehe maybe you’re right. She wont think much of him then huh?

Yea. I need a dandelion break. Mmmm ice tea……….

I never say this but this is for heshy…

“holla!”

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Devilush

It doesn’t mean, “please come into this thread and complain.” It says right there in the title who the thread is for. You know what it is going to be about, so don’t click on it and take the time to reply on how stupid it is! Do yourselves a favor and save some time and not click on the thread nor respond to it. Simple as that.

it had nothing to do with me, but i clicked anyway!

TELL THEM DEV!.:mad2:

IM SORRY, I CLICKED ON IT AND RESPONDED. DONT HIT ME PLEASE.:cry2:

I heart ny…you know I’m a fiesty one. Don’t make me cyber drop kick you. ;)

Speaking of…I was thinking about you today actually. And I was wondering if you got my email that I had sent you after you deleted something. I forgot. But I emailed you a really long letter. I saved it on word just in case because I know that your comp is messing up lately.

Let me know if you need me to send it again. dont make me spank you.

<3

devilush does it again.. *sit yo ass down lil' boy befor i slap the shit out of you*..

devilush,slappin around the boys of 12oz since jan 2001;)

Originally posted by NOUM

devilush does it again.. *sit yo ass down lil' boy befor i slap the shit out of you*..

devilush,slappin around the boys of 12oz since jan 2001;)

i was here even before then! under a different name though....pilau hands knows the dealie.

but i wasnt so mean back then.

Originally posted by JUDONO?

devilush can slap me anytime!!

I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel right now!!!!

Hahahahaha

O la-la

<<slap>>

yoink, it’s all good. I’m a big procrastinator too. so don’t worry. Please….like I could ever hate you!

I heart ny…you know I’m a fiesty one. Don’t make me cyber drop kick you. ;)

Speaking of…I was thinking about you today actually. And I was wondering if you got my email that I had sent you after you deleted something. I forgot. But I emailed you a really long letter. I saved it on word just in case because I know that your comp is messing up lately.

Let me know if you need me to send it again. dont make me spank you.

<3

AWWWWWWWWW.

YES, I GOT YOUR EMAIL.MY DAMN MODEM IS ON RETARD MODE. I FIXED THE PROBLEM WITH THE WHOLE EMAIL SITUATION THOUGH.I WILL BE WRITING BACK TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING.

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPANK ME BABY.:p

Archived