attn: british people re: thanks for coming up with baked beans on toast

fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Zee_Zee

boo to the english BOOOOO :mad2:

Beans on toast rock the spot. Try it with melted cheddar cheese on top. And Zee Zee,

fuck you.:D

Originally posted by sneak

have you only just discovered this wonderfull way to eat?

where you been all your life?

ive been a baked bean fan forever, but i heard about doing it awhile back and started giving it a try. i cant eat beans without it now...

"chips" with mayo is ok, but i dont do it strictly for my heart health.

ah the trusty poverty pizza, always the best when you have fuck all money to eat out or buy anything, then you remember you have beans...and toast

i tend to add chilli sauce or powder, or HP sauce at least, got to have some spice somewhere :burned:

and for the advanced beans and toast afficionado, stick the beans between the bread and shove in one of those toastie/breville machines, or a george foreman lean mean fat whatever the fuck it is

bon appetit

Guest sneak
Originally posted by se_FOUR

Hahaha, the fish and chip shop`s on the south coast are so there..:king: :king:

ha, this brings back memories of bank holidays spent, in the rain, in bournemouth / brighton etc, eating fish and chips as a kid. i know you all gota have the same memories.

Originally posted by sneak

ha, this brings back memories of bank holidays spent, in the rain, in bournemouth / brighton etc, eating fish and chips as a kid. i know you all gota have the same memories.

Fair props though, i had some excellent chips from a local eatery near to bOb's, when i was on the loco stag weekend. But mushy peas aint like up north....Harry Ramsdens in Slackpool, Ibiza of the North! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived