attn:anyone i need help

nick5542

hey i saw the thread about crashing on the couch and it reminded me that i need to do that. im bussin it to cincinatti for scribble jam and i would like to crash somewhere so i dont blow tons of cash on hotels. anyone goin, or live out there wanna help my poor ass out?:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Haha, you're gonna end up with someone very weird. Hahahaha... hahahahAHAHAHAHA...

:lol:

for sure.i know for a fact you would. if you were going to boston id let you crash on my couch, and im a REAL werido.

the peoople i met up with off this board so far havent been too weird. i met blink off this shit and the first night i met him i thought he was gonna be a rapist or some shit cuz he kept saying i could kick it at his "lair". shit creeped me out so i went with some friends to pick his ass up to go paint. anyways, i pack heat so you guys dont wanna fuck wit dis shit! :D

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fabothamley/airsoft/guns-eg1.jpg'>

okay, so i might be going, since everyone knows what i look like, id like a show of hands of people who think they might try to kick my ass, just so i can see the #'s im against and prepare.

please believe i got tyboe tapes 1, 2 and mother fucking 3.

WHEN- get ahold of me on aim god.

holla

tease, i wouldnt worry too much about graffiti kids.

they might e diss you.

go man, im dead serious, go. just knock the first kid that says a word out. the rest will just put their headphones back on, listen to non phixion and try and get one a2m guy to "rock they book"

• 4 weeks later...