Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

attn:anyone i need help

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nick5542, Jul 9, 2003.

1. nick5542

nick5542 Member

hey i saw the thread about crashing on the couch and it reminded me that i need to do that. im bussin it to cincinatti for scribble jam and i would like to crash somewhere so i dont blow tons of cash on hotels. anyone goin, or live out there wanna help my poor ass out?:idea:

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Haha, you're gonna end up with someone very weird. Hahahaha... hahahahAHAHAHAHA...

3. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

WHAT IF A 40 YEAR OLD MAN IS PRETENDING TO BE A 15 YEAR OLD WRITER AND HE RAPES YOU IN THE ASS?

4. $360

$360 Elite Member

:lol:

for sure.i know for a fact you would. if you were going to boston id let you crash on my couch, and im a REAL werido.

5. Dirty_habiT

Deliss that's quite an imagination you've got there. Sicko pervert!

6. nick5542

nick5542 Member

the peoople i met up with off this board so far havent been too weird. i met blink off this shit and the first night i met him i thought he was gonna be a rapist or some shit cuz he kept saying i could kick it at his "lair". shit creeped me out so i went with some friends to pick his ass up to go paint. anyways, i pack heat so you guys dont wanna fuck wit dis shit! :D

[​IMG]

7. Dirty_habiT

Settle down there tiger. I'm just saying, what if they ninja your gun?

edit:[​IMG]

8. nick5542

nick5542 Member

nah im just fucking around. i dont pack no guns. i would just love a place to crash and hopefully they wont be creepy at the last minute or ill get a hotel. no big deal.

9. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

hey dirrty im eating a plum. that goes for your eating thread but eh. DIRTY YOU PERV. AHHHHH. yeah i met dirty once. he is weird as they come.

10. Dirty_habiT

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i, too, pack heat

[​IMG]

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

13. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

he wants someone to comment on his animated gif...2nd post i've noticed that he dropped that shit in..

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

that actually like the 5th one ive dropped it in.

Maybe i should make three or four threads about it. Or my website with stupid stickers :idea:

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

why'd you think i gave it away?