ATTENTION TRAILER TRASH AND GHETTO SCUM.

DR+DELUSION

public places such as libraries, supermarkets, etc. are NOT intended to function as a free daycare service. if you MUST reproduce and further populate the planet with useless "people," please at least take your greasy-mouthed, stained-clothes wearing inbred offspring elsewhere until they learn to shut the fuck up on command or until you learn to bathe the little scumbags. thanks.

in other news i just got RAPED by a geology final. hahaha GEOLOGY what a joke. what the fuck is geology really. what the FUCK do i care about fucking pillow basalts and aquicludes. and please, oh PLEASE dr. richter you frankenstein-headed german QUEER, PLEASE tell me how this is gonna help me get more art commissions. that would be just GRAND. really.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hi. i just finished reading "a lesson before dying." i kid you nnot. i am approaching 20 and i am required to r ead A LESSON BEFORE A PIECE OF SHIT GETS THE ELECTRIC CHAIR.. fuck. i read that crap in 5th grade. can someone PLEASE tell me WHY thiss is part of a university curriculum? what happened to reading work by people like Voegelin? ernest gaines my ass. ernest gains a hardon from writing about ssocial injustice.

man people are actually alluding to RAP songs from 2001ish by the likes of JAY-Z in their "jokes?" you disgust me. Glik0. seriously man. if you ever want to talk about good ways to lose weight i can help your geek ass out.

okay here's a secret. you must FAST for a MONTH. consume nothing but a glass of lemon juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup and water daily. and be sure to take half bottle of ephedrine (IF the laws of straight edge allow you to, that is) before running 8 miles daily, which is REQUIRED. this will increase your chances of experiencing a fatal heart attack, which will provide relief from the burning diarrhea caused by the health drink.

i'm wearing a yellow ostrich skin leotard and wayfarers and acidwash pleated jeans with elastic at the bottom (under the leotard), all by valentino red and a pair of stingray skin hiking boots with laces made from the dired and cured intestines of squrrels and and i'm nervously sipping red kool-aid out of a flute in the school library while i silently pass gas and ward off evil with things.

when i was a kid, my parents used to drop us off at the library and pick us up later. but one time, he didn't know the library closed at 5:00, and I had to wait outside until 7:15 in winter, and i had to shit, so i ended up going in the sand bin, but had no tp, and the snow didn't work as well as i thought, so i ended up getting picked up from by the cashier form the dollar store, and i stunk up her car like shit. true story.

Originally posted by Devilush

yesterday at the fillmore safeway, i saw a man slap his little girls face just because she was yelling out "daddy".

i wanted to shoot him.

lol..i can hear it now....

"shut up!, your momma is the only one who calls me that!!"

Archived