Attention Reason 2.5 users. (I need help)

(no subject)

Ok, so I actually bought my copy of Reason 2.5 but I lost my cd, I downloaded a crack for it but it still wont work unless i have the file 'factory sound bank.rfl'.. I was wondering if any of you could help me out with this, maybe point me in the direction of a place to get it or send me the file yourself. Any help is greatly appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

adn why the fuck did you install the factory sound bank....waht do you use, refills?

Um.. wow.. ok.. great responses here. The crack I got told me that I need that file, so I'm just going off of what the makers said. Sorry tough guy.

if you actually bought it, you can get replacement cd's from propellerheads for like $20 bucks. sure, it sucks, but finding these things through p2p programs are difficult, especially the sundbank files (which you need to have loaded to run the program, lacostranostra, you fucking dick face) because of the way they're formatted. it's really hard to burn them as an image, from a file.

heav, you are on a mac, correct?

http://www.narang.com/img/ru/douchbag.jpg'>

you already asked this before in the dj/producer thread....and i asnswered your question..i have a hard time believing you bought it...that shhit usually installs right on the comp and you dont need the CD but any ways....

hey (no subject)- usually if you really bought reason and didn't pirite it in the first place, after instalation, you shouldn't need the CD every time. unless you told it not to instal the sound banks on to you comp.unless you have the soundbanks...you cant do much of anything with reason, and those are about a gig for both and are hard to find a reliable download. if you have the serial number, call propellerheads US branch and they might hook it up real cheap with replacements

Archived