Attention: Rabid Walmart Shoppers...

Dirty_habiT

Yeah, this morning, my grandmother and my father thought it'd be a great idea to wake up at the asscrack of dawn and go get some sale items at wally world. So we get there, at five in the morning, I just went along for shits and giggles..... it's packed. I see a little girl throw up. People are whoring the electronics department. Liberal use of elbows is in order. So, me being the calm character that I am, I'm sitting back amongst this madness making jokes at these poor fucks. "Whoever hits the hardest wins." "You may already be a loser..." "You better keep an eye on that TV. (they had some tvs on sale and everyone was fighting over them.)" "....just like a hunter after the kill." Then I was sitting next to the door, and telling people that were coming in, "ooh, you're too late, you missed it.... it's too bad." "there's nothing left."

Ok, so for future reference, please for your own sake, don't ever go to the walmart after thanksgiving sale. That is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

yeah i heard through the grapevine they were selling 27" tvs for $150 before 11am. i wish i could even afford that. hustling them on ebay mightve been cool though...

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Ok, so for future reference, please for your own sake, don't ever go to the walmart after thanksgiving sale. That is all.

.....? why? it sounded like it was fun.

Archived