Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

attention philly skaters

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by patrickjilbert, Feb 14, 2002.

1. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

tell me some good places to skate cause i'm somewhat new to the area and all i know is love park.

thank you.

2. beardo

beardo Guest

i know a few spots. have you been out at love the last couple weekends? i was out there the last 2 saturdays. shoot me an email if youre going to be around this weekend. also, if you have any of yours (or any really) decks, id be interested in getting one, my setup is hurting bad.

3. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

alright. check your mail now.

4. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

i amdown to skate this weekend i am new cmon beardo skate with me we'll get a 12oz party jigga what.

5. beardo

beardo Guest

i think its safe to assume your email didnt go through, patrick, i still havent gotten it, an hour later.

willy, hit my email, its supposed to be nice this weekend, im down to meet up with you fools.

6. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Music/9901/07/franklin.gospel/link.kirk.franklin.jpg'>

"have a holy ghost party with me"
    - kirk franklin

7. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

beardo just mail me at x502jedix@hotmail.com and give me a good time to meet.

i guess i'd go skate but i'm terrible. the only thing i've been skating the past few months is the vans park. i have gotten to the point where i cant even grind anymore...

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

once i was trying some relatively easy hardflips , and i rolled my ankle and collapsed to the ground , it was funny but painful at the same time .........skating is hard .

9. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

early morning FDR trips are taking form. you want pure tranny patrik? thats the place.

10. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

hmm, i'll have to check that place out some time early in the morning, cause i'm not down with big crowds. especially at parks with a bunch of locals that probably want to beat you up....

at least burnside was like that

11. Fuxus

Fuxus Member

I want to skate FDR before I get to old and crippled to enjoy that place. It looks like Burnside but magnified, and the locals look way more crazy than the ones that I met at Burnside during my stay. Burnside was a chill place for me, but I have heard some other stories.

12. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

yeah, when i went up there like half of those burnside guys looked homeless, just somking the dosia and drinking.

definitely dont wanna fuck with them though.

13. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

FDR is way chiller. just go a few times early in the morning to get a feel for the place. once you got some speed down its cool to suck. everyone there is pretty nice, not too much of a vibe.

14. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

hesh you bum come skate this weekend... ihavebikeknees and havent been on my new deck inlike 3 months... itll be funny you bastard.

15. hesh cant skate, hes a poser. I need a new board....hey maybe i might just do it this weekend, especially since i get paid today.